010

im a player how the hell you turn me lovey dovey

lovey dovey- nardo wick 💚

leilani's POV

"damn" i say to notti and ddot as we listened to the conversation through the bathroom door.

notti nosey ass just had to listen to their conversation and me and ddot followed him like some dummies.

we heard the doorknob twist and we all acted like we were in line for the bathroom even though ole girl throwing the party had another one.

"man y'all nosey as fuck" he said lightly pushing me out the way to head back to the party.

on bro he had me fucked up so i had to get my lick back. i turned around so fast and smacked the fuck outta his arm

"bitch don't do that shit no mo" i said walking away as he rubbed the spot where i hit him as notti and ddot laughed.

i was heated as fuck he really had me fucked up but i just returned to the party and had fun

girls were on dd left and right and i couldn't help but notice that i hadn't seen crystal since all that shit happened. even though she was a bitch to me i felt bad for her so i had to go look for her.

i looked around that whole house then ended up back at the bathroom that all that shit happened in revealing crystal still in the same spot and same emotional state dd dog ass left her in.

"you good?" i asked dumbly when she's obviously not okay. "bitch do it look like i'm ok" she said sobbing uncontrollably.

"watch that bitch word, ima let you slide though" i say walking in and closing the door and opening my telfar bag

"here" i said handing her some makeup wipes cause when i tell you her makeup was fucked up that was an understatement.

"mm thank you" she said hesitantly taking them. after she used them she just looked down in silence and i could tell she was deep in thought.

"why you being so nice to me" she said finally looking up at me. "i don't know i guess if this happened to me i would want someone to do this for me" i said awkwardly.

"yeah thanks for everything" she said still deep in thought. "fasho ima head back to the party tho i'll see you around" i said walking out the bathroom.

right when i step out the bathroom i spot deandre and i push and shove through hot and musty ass motherfuckas.

parties aint ever really just been my scene if i'm being honest the only reason i went is to see deandre and cause notti and ddot made me.

"heyyy dreee" i said hugging him. "wassup laniii" he said deepening the hug so our bodies could fully touch before we pulled away.

"you been here alone" he said starting up a conversation as we walked to the kitchen. "nah i been here with ddot and nem" i said grabbing a drink out the fridge since the girl couldn't give two fucks what we did in that house.

"oh igh" he said with a slight attitude while waiting for me to finish so we could go back to the living room. "you got an attitude cause i was with— *FYE FYE FYE*" was the last thing i heard before a bunch of people yelling and
screaming.

i immediately run not even thinking about where i was going. i run about three blocks away from the party looking around for anyone i know.

low and behold dd lil fine, mean, stupid ass was the first person i see.

i decided to run up to him cause i don't see anyone else i know and my black ass is not about to walk around here alone after gun shots just went off.

"DD WAIT" i yelled as i caught up to him. he hurriedly turned around immediately recognizing my voice. "oh" he said turning back around like he ain't know it was me.

ouuuu i could punch him rn.

"bitch– you know what", i said not letting him get to me, "where ddot and notti" i said with an attitude.

"shii i dont know thought them niggas was with you." he said opening his phone. "well ima just walk with you to yo house and wait for notti there and he can walk me home" i said walking with my arms crossed. "ight let me tell notti" he said opening his message.

after like 15 minutes of complete silence and the occasional noise from an animal or one of our phones i decided to ask why he broke up with crystal.

"soo why'd you break up with crystall..", i said trying not to make it sound rude, "cause she was all on yo dude insta talkin bout some "you kno dem dreadheads do it the best" or some shit" he said bluntly.

"but you was cheating on her so what's the big problemm.." i said curiously. "well since yo ass all in my business i just thought it was weird how she always doin the most over me just being in the presence of another girl like a smoochie like you." he said looking in my eyes

i know this nigga didn't just call me a smoochie while looking in my eyes.

"yeah ok i'm done talkin to yo ass let's js get to this house" i said rolling my eyes.

IM BACK 😛 IMA TRY TO MAKE MORE I PROMISEEEE. 😭💕