006

i've been contemplatin, meditatin shoulda waited shoulda never dated.

-none of your concern~jhene aiko💘

Leilani's POV

after dd saw me and deandre kissing it got a little awkward when we got in the car to take them home. they made me sit in the back by  dd AGAIN.

and dd kept looking at me like i did something to him. like nigga you pushed meeee. but it's whatever.

i decided to make a tiktok with notti since we were both in the back and we were mad bored.

notti started singing along to "Evil Twin" by lil durk and king von and then i joined in while laughing because he was singing mad hard.

i put the video in my drafts and notti started mean mugging me like i did something to him. "what?" i said laughing "i look good in that video don't put me in yo drafts" notti said mean mugging me. "boyy go to bed" i said dying of laughter. notti pushed my head mad hard and i leaned on dd and he kinda caught me.

i hurried up and got up cause my knee still hurt from him pushing me down at the park so i was still mad at him cause he dry pushed me. i pulled out my phone, tagged notti, and then posted the tiktok.

notti looked at me and smiled as i playfully rolled my eyes. we finally made it to their
house but the only person who got out the car was dd and he looked at notti and ddot confused.

"we goin to buba house and we gon watch some movies and shii" notti said enlightening dd. "im comin too fuck you mean" dd said hopping back in the car. "you know leilani gon be there huh" ddot said rolling up a blunt. "okay ion care about ha" dd said laughing and closing the door.

"nigga fuck you" i said rolling my eyes.
"yo girl might not like you bein at ha house but whatever" notti said laughing. "she don't run me nigga" dd said defensively. "whatever you say" ddot said before lighting up his blunt.

after like 20 long minutes we finally got back to my house. "ight y'all don't start the movies till i get back" i said running up the stairs to change into something more comfortable. i quickly changed into some pajama pants and a black tank top and ran downstairs.

"GYATT" notti said obviously as a joke. "fuck up lil boy" i said laughing. "what movie we watching?" ddot said looking at his phone. "let's watch ATL" i said snatching the remote from buba. "okay LITTLE girl" buba said snatching the remote back

about halfway through the movie dd phone just started dry blowing up. "nigga pick up yo phone" i said aggravatedly. "fuck up" he said as he stale faced me.

he picked up his phone and he had like over 40 calls from somebody named crystal? i'm guessing that was the infamous gf notti and ddot are always speaking so lowly about.

"wassup crystal" dd said rolling his eyes. "WHY WAS YOU WITH A SMOOCHIE ON DDOT AND NOTTI STORY" she said yelling so loud everyone could hear her through the phone.

oh shit.

"you ain't gotta worry about her. ion want that bitch" dd said staring at me. "nigga fuck you and her" i whispered trying to be a good person. "NO CAUSE YOU PLAYING WITH MY INTELLIGENCE RIGHT NOW. YOU KNOW WHAT WHERE YOU AT?" she said angrily.

if i gotta fight this bitch over a nigga ion even want ima be pissed.

"i'm at buba house right now bro" dd said irritatedly. "SHARE YO LOCATION IM COMIN OVER THERE RIGHT NOW" she said steady yelling in the phone. like gurllllaa you doin too much.

"ok bro" dd said watching the movie. "NO SEND IT RIGHT NOW." crystal said steady yelling.

see me personally i woulda hung up cause you not about to stress me out on my phone but that's just me tho.

"ok" he said sending it. "IMA BE OVER THERE SO IF ANY LITTLE HOES OVER THERE YOU BETTER TELL EM TO GO" crystal said as dd hung up.

"ima js head to my room cause i can already tell she gon do too much." i said getting up. "don't let ha run you away she ain't gon do nun" notti said not looking away from the tv.

"she might not but if she got a smart mouth i might do something" i said laughing. "just stay twin don't worry about her and you always talkin about how you wanna meet her in the groupchat" ddot said as notti nodded his head in agreement still not looking away from the movie.

"groupchat?" dd and buba said in unison looking at the three of us. "oh yeah i made a groupchat with these two because they love me so much" i said pinching both of their cheeks as they swatted my hands away.

"why i'm not in it" dd said confused. "cause twin don't fucks withchu" ddot said eating some doritos.

fatass always eating something.

"whatever" dd said smacking his lips.

i hate this nigga but he is too fine.

*BAM BAM BAM*

here we go again...

how y'all feel about this chapter?

i'm sorry for being inconsistent lmaoo ima make more for  yall. 💘

who pov should i do next?