Paybacks

Inko Ego.

She was a tall girl with a great physique (for a guy.) In Ego's eyes, she could lend in as a guy. With short pitch black hair, narrow grey eyes, and a chest flatter than a door, she totally passes as a guy, 1000%

But it's Ego, so who knows??

.......

"WHAT?! THAT'S NOT FAIR, JIN!"

"It actually quite fair. Seeing as that was nearly seven hundred thousand yen wasted."

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"You still broke it, Inko. It's time for payback, besides, my other player tapped out because of an injury. You're a last resort."

Inko made a face and mockingly repeated what he said. "Fine. But I have conditions, otherwise, I'll find another way to pay you back."

"You spoiled brat. What are these stupid conditions you've 'so-called' requested?"

"I get personal hygiene stuff, like shampoo and body wash, not including the nasty ones we get, I want my own! I get to have tempura chicken as my meal because who knows what else you'll give me, you have to let me talk to my agency whenever they call, and my ranking is always second highest. That's all"

Inko said with a prideful smile.

"You're a spoiled brat."

"Look who raised me."

"Since all of it is doable, it'll be allowed. But these can be taken if I feel you're not doing your job and look too feminine. Too bad you didn't have to wear a binder, I'm sure most scrawny guy has a bigger chest than you."

Inko jumped onto Jin as the two began wrestling. Inko would've had the upper hand if not for Jin stabbing her in the eye. She jumped back and tackled him again, Anri having to pull them off of each other.

.....

Inko stood tall, glaring down at the boy sucking his finger while curling up into a ball. She felt her eyes twitch as she scrunched her nose in disgust.

"I'm actually going to rip my eyes out. This place is repulsive and disgusting."