A/N

Soo...

Basically, Zoro was taken down and I didn't know how to continue watching it without spending money so I stopped for a while. like a long while but now that Aniwatch is here I feel much better. I'll try to keep up with updates but sometimes I get lazy so just beware.

ALSO

I have received some criticism about my character, Inko. They said and I literally copied and pasted this " Shes boring. All she does is yell at everyone fro being a guy. She is completely sexist and lacks any personality. Can you change her??? Its disgsuting how you right her like shes better than everyone else "

Excuse me? For 1, Inko is not sexist. She said she hated a lot of people not one particular group. And personall, I'd be quite angry if I was locked and forced to play soccer with a bunch of teen boys. She is furious with situation she is in and is acting like a brat. Plus in later chapters and the description it says the boys are rubbing on her, making her cold demeanor not so cold to them.

2. Wtf. No personality? Are you serious? Lazy, intelligent, bratty, cunning, tsundere, and angry aren't personality traits?  Inko a is teen girl who who literally raised by Ego. I know damn well that poor kid is coming out like a brat with the mindset of an egoist. Which Inko has.

And 3. Literally, she is better than everyone else. She is a top star football player known all over Japan for her feats, what do you want me to do? She is an egoist and literally is better than everyone in team z - team v. (I haven't gotten to the other teams yet.) She a pro football player.

But let me know what you guys think. Does Inko's personality need changes? I get she is mean, but literally she was raised by Ego.  I wouldn't be surprised.

(Also should I do a backstory for the two? I have a cool idea but I'm not too sure about it.)

Also again. I think I'm going to leave any romance out. As I think it simply doesn't fit Inko's story arc. But I am more than willing to do platonic soulmates with people because that's nice and I personally think its so cute and better than romance.