U-20 (Part 2)

Inko wasn't even sure what she was doing. Pacing back and forth while muttering half assed words. Dear gosh, she almost looked like her brother but more of a mess.

Know that U-20 was putting in Shidou, it was going to cause problems. She just needed to know to to fix them so Blue Lock could still win.

"Inko?"

The girl flinched right out her skin and held a defensive hand up. Her widen eyes narrowed was she realized it was just Yukimiya.

"Scaring people your new hobby now? You're good at it." Inko rolled her eyes and tapped his head with the clipboard.

Yukimiya smiled and swatted her away, "Nope. I was just looking for you. Actually, I wasn't- some old person was looking for you."

"How old?" Inko glanced at him.

"50's? I don't know-"

Inko turned away and sighed "Don't care then. Might go crippled by the time I get there. Nevermind. Shouldn't you be resting?"

"I am."

Inko looked back at him and with a small smile lingering oh her lips, raised a brow, "Oh really? Get your stupid ass back into the locker room before I drag your there by your gorgeous hair."

Yukimiya laughed as they both walked back to the locker room.

"Gorgeous hair?" Yukimiya teased while gently nudging her shoulder. (A/N I DEADASS FORGOT I MADE INKO 183 cm SO THEY'RE BASICALLY THEY SAME HEIGHT 😭😭)

"Shut it, four eyes. It's better than mine at this point. My roots are growing in and I can't believe this is all on camera." Inko complained while slightly brushing her bangs out of the way.

Yukimiya stopped and looked, "I don't see anything."

"You sure don't." Inko snapped and giggled beneath her hand. Yukimiya paused and looked at her with a surprised face but laughed too upon realizing.

As the pair laughed, the stopped suddenly as they heard yelling. Before either of them could move, Karasu came running down the hall with Otoya on his back.

"Ten bucks okay?!"

"Definitely!"

Inko stared at them completely confused until Karasu tripped suddenly and they both fell to the floor. She was surprised and ran over to them while trying to suppress a laugh.

"You idiots. What the hell are you doing?" She snapped at them while pulling Otoya up.

"It's a bet." Karasu smirked

"About?" Yukimiya paused while pulling his smirking friend up.

"If I can get Inko's number." Otoya said with a smirk

Inko felt her eye twitch as she dropped Otoya and he fell back to the ground."In your dreams."

"You're always in my dreams." Otoya tried but Inko gave him the finger before leaving. As she turned the corner, she could hear them all laughing and teasing Otoya.

She found it amusing but in no way in hell was she interested in someone like Otoya. Bad enough she friends with Oliver, who was just a more annoying version of the white haired brat.

.....

After the weird interaction, Inko found herself back to where she was.

In a puddle of stress.

Now that it was second half and the U-20 was using Antennae Freak (A/N I forgot Shidou and Inko have never met because she wasn't at third selection 😭😭) it was going to be difficult to predict the rest of the game.