Carnival

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAGI. hes so skrunkly I just want to squeeze him to death(jkjk)

Anyway I love isagi sm he's such a cutie patootie when he's not on the field💞😘

♡♡♡♡♡

"Oh em gee! Inko, did you hear about the fair that's nearby! Why didn't you say anything about this?! We have to go!" Anri said holding the girls arm while looking at her phone

"Fair? Oh, I've never been to one but I'll go if you want." Inko shrugged looking up from her phone.

"YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO A FAIR?!"

"Ouch! Please quite yelling," Inko said after Anri grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her

"Sorry! But you've never been to a fair! They're so fun!" Anri said while hugging the girl.

Inko turned back to her phone with a frown. As a kid, she begged her parents to take her to one. Unfortunately, they used the same excuse every time and eventually she gave up.

"We're to busy, Inko. I promise I'll take you to another one,"

"But- this is the last one! Please dad! I won't ask ever again!" The eight year old whined while tugging on her father's suit. Of course being the last one was a lie, but she was so desperate to spend time with them.

"Inko. Please. I'm busy. I'll ask one of the maids to get you a toy, okay? Just leave Papa alone."

Inko felt empty as she watched her father walk away while talking to someone on the phone. The maids gently guided her away while promising her more toys and desserts.

"I don't want dessert! I want Papa!" Inko said throwing her stuffed animal to the ground and running to find her only friend. Tanaka. Her only comfort.

"Earth to Inko! Did you hear me?"

Inko blinked a little and felt her eyes becoming a little watery. She quickly wiped them and looked back to Anri "What did you say?"

Anri noticed the girls expression but didn't want say anything.

"I said we should invite people from Blue Lock. I've never actually met any of them so I think it'd be cool, right?"

"Ew no. They're a chaotic mess and it would be a lot quieter if we went alone. I won't stop if you want to invite them however," Inko said shaking her head. Actually, them being there didn't sound so bad... they're all just really loud. And annoying but she didn't mind it as much as she used to

Anri chuckled and looked at the girl, "You're such a tsundere, Inko. You know well you wanted them too, there's no shame in wanting to hang out with friends Inko, it's quite normal."

Inko rolled her friends as she opened the group chat

"Just tell them the invitation is from me, just so you save some face," Anri giggled and Inko shoved the girl away while smiling.

♡♡♡♡♡

Inko looked up at the shining bright lights and her heart pounded inside her chest. This is what she missed as a kid? It looked extremely cool and total fun. She would've done anything to do this with her family.

"Inko, everyone's leaving without you," Yukimiya teased while looking at the girl but noticed her upset expression. The girl quickly turned away and wiped her eyes and he decided not to say anything.

"Yeah. Let's go, pretty sure Anri will kill me if I don't participate in some way." Inko joked, trying to hide her discomfort

Anri grabbed her hand and drug her away from the group to go to a stand.