Manager

Inko stared at her brother with wide eyes.

"This is rather cruel joke, Jin."

"It's not a joke, Inko. He sees progress in your mentality, your ability to read and advance players to their best ability. You've improved overtime, Inko. It's what you deserve,"

Inko stared at her brother while crossing her arms, "So this a challenge, hmm?"

"See it however you like. The players of the Blue Lock Eleven have already been chosen. Yet, they still have room for improvement, this is where you come in. Train them to advance their abilities further they they ever had before."

Inko closed her eyes while tapping the sides of her arms. In all honesty, this could be a good learning experience for her. As a striker and as a coach/captain.

"Whatever, Jin. I'm ready for another of your stupid tests."

....

12:30 AM

Inko huffed while glancing at the clock. After getting back and accepting her role as Blue Lock's team manager, she had spent the last two hours gaining any information that she needed. Honestly, she could hardly remember a word as she drugged her soulless, tired body through the halls.

Thankfully, she no longer had to sleep in the horrible rooms the teams did and received her own.

After dropping off her stuff and changing into a comfortable pain of pyjamas, she laid down on the comfortable, amazingly soft beds. Knowing Ego, he probably didn't even have one, and that's how she even got a room.

Inko frowned upon noticing how hungry she was.

Thankfully, her older brother had literally twenty packs of ramen. He wouldn't miss one...righttt???

Nearly five minutes later, Inko was sitting in the kitchen with a bowl of hot ramens. Thank God, Jin hadn't noticed one was missing otherwise he'd use his old soccer abilities and throw her out a window.

Wait. There aren't any windows in Blue Lock. Well, he'd try to stuff her in a garbage can.

Smiling softly, she smiled while bringing the cup of coffee to her lips. Will she probably die of a heart attack because of how sweet it is? Maybe. Will she continue making it? Yep! (A/N this is me lol, I always put wayy to much creamer in)

"Now if stupid kitchen had any good pastries this would be a good midnight snack, but nooo." Inko mumbled to herself

"Tanaka?"

What the fuck.

Inko turned around and saw a familiar figure in the doorway.

'This day couldn't get any fucking better. Could it?'

Bachira stood there and blinked at her.

"Your..."

Fuck it. There was so trying to save her situation. With the cup of coffee lowered, Inko sighed.

"Yeah." Inko nodded before clicking her tongue, "Just don't tell anyone, Bachira. It's- complicated."

Bachira nodded but suddenly smiled, "I knew it. I almost started doubting it though in the second selection,"

"Yeah. I'm a girl. What a shocker." Inko said, leaning against the counter. "My name is Inko Ego but just call me Inko. This is extremely awkward."

"Ego? So your brother is Ego?"

"Crazy, right? I'm definitely hotter but that's not the point. Just...don't go telling everyone, Bachira. I was sent into Blue Lock to help team Z become the best they could be." Inko replied before taking a drink of coffee.