Pre Break

It had been three days since their win. The moment they came back, everyone was permitted to leave for their two week break. Inko found herself being slightly lonely and completely jealous. The past few days for her were nothing but meetings, work, interviews, and talking to other people.

Inko frowned down at her phone. Chigiri and her had exchanged numbers before he left. Unfortunately, he was sending her pictures of his amazing break while she was stuck listening to her brother gab away.

"Are you even listening?!" Jin snapped at her while hitting her head with a clipboard.

"Yes asshole. We're going to some stupid dinner party to talk to those stupid master strikers." Inko replied while slapping his hand away

"Dress nicely, too. I don't need people thinking I raised a homeless person."

"Why? Are we trying to impress your ex boyfriend?" Inko laughed after managing to dodge the cup ego tried to throw at her.

"Yet if you tried to go up against Noel Noa, you'd fail." Ego spat at her.

"Tch. That's quite unfair, considering he's got years of experience under his belt. And that used to be former rivals with Jinpachi Ego." Inko said while starting to leave, "Besides, I don't care about being the best. If I had it my way, I wish I would've never even picked up a soccer ball from the start. This is all pure entertainment for me."

"You're a damn brat,"

"Look who raised me."

♡♡♡♡♡

Inko was slightly- okay nevermind, she was nervous as fuck. Unfortunately for her, most of the sleeves on all of her dresses were see through or off the shoulder. Normally that wouldn't be a problem if she was around other people.

However...being 16 years old with a stupid friend named Oliver Aiku caused her to do stupid things.

Like getting a tattoo on her shoulder...after her brother told not to get one.

So as long as she could hide from her brother, she was completely safe. Thankfully, the snack bar looked really good and she had brought her console.

She wasn't really planning to talking to anyone.

"Inko Ego, right? You're Blue Lock Eleven's manager?" A voice spoke up and she rolled her eyes.

'Spoke too early'

Looking up she saw a tall, muscular blonde haired man standing a few feet away. She recognized him...ah Chris Price.

Prime? Price? Prince? Something like that.

"Chris Price, right? Aren't you one of the master- whatever Jin was talking about." Sure. If he didn't like her, she wouldn't blame him. That was rude but she couldn't care less.

"Chris Prince. I'm the master striker for manshine city. Say are any of the players focused on their physical forms! That's my idea type in strikers. And speed and rushes of explosion!"

Inko rolled her eyes while unwrapping a lollipop, "Sure, I guess. Hyoma Chigiri is a fast kid."

Chris was quietly nodding and suddenly the girl got uncomfortable as he studied her, "Have you ever considered modeling?"

"No? I'm a full time soccer player and manager."

"Well if you ever do consider, I'll give my card. Without being creepy, you're very pretty and meet a lot of requirements for a model." Chris said handing her a card.

"Um...sure? I'll think about it?"

The fuck she was not. The moment Chris looked away, she tossed it over she shoulder and started to her her candy.