Traitor

"Our next opponent is team W. They have one loss against team V."

"So they're the same as us. If they lose they're done." Isagi says.

The team is discussing the next match. Again, as always, Inko didn't really care. She twirls in a chair and braids a small piece of her hair.

"But they got the better of Barou's Team X, who beat us 4-1,"
"We should consider them stronger than us,"

Inko paused, maybe she was getting things mixed up or she wasn't getting enough sleep (she wasn't) but huh? "Who is Barou? Isn't that the Isagi rip-off? I thought we beat them."

"Actually it's the King. He had a monster inside of him." Bachira says leaning closer to her which she slides away from.

It was his fault she wasn't getting enough sleep. Every night he stuck to her body like a leech. Suffocating Inko in their body heat. Stupid little brat.

"I wonder what their play style is like."

"It revolves around two dumbass twerps. Their 'star' players if you will," Inko says softly setting her feet on the table. She frowned upon noticing how tense her body felt for no reason. Well, not for no reason. Her cramps were starting to get better but some nights she felt like drowning herself in one of the toilets.

"The Wanima brothers."

Inko watches as Chigiri's eyes widen at the sight of them. She internally sighs and huffs. Great. More work for her.

Iemon keeps explaining their gameplay but she takes it with a grain of salt.

"But why is Iemon in charge of this meeting? Is that Kuon and lazy asses job?"

"Yeah, but Kuon isn't back from his bath yet."

"Yeah, sure! Let's hope he gets back" Naruhaya says "But anyway, our plan for beating them is clear. Right, Gagamaru?"

Inko sadistically chuckles before saying, "Let's pray he doesn't. Pray he slipped and died in the shower." Speaking of the devil, Kuon walks in. She frowns and rolls her eyes.

They keep on talking but Inko is immediately suspicious of him. He was blushing heavily and sweating still. She didn't want to think about what happened if that was the case. She glared at him from the corner of his eyes. She didn't suspect Kuon being that kind of person. Not that she would have any problem if he was, but if her thoughts were correct it would be super weird to come back from such a thing. Awkward!

Blah! Blah! Blah!

"We'll call it... Operation: Southern All Stars!"

Inko made a yuck to face to Chigiri and he cracked a smile but went back to his usual moping. She sighed and looked at Isagi as he turned to them.

"Chigiri, how about you? Are you okay in defense?"

"If you have time to worry about the others, use it to think about how you're going to score."

"Oh, sorry... Tanaka?"

She glared at him and sighed. "Do you even need to ask? I told you before, I don't care about participating. Go wild for all I care."

Bachira walked over "But if we lose, we're done for! Don't you care about your career?"

I HATE YOU BACHIRA! I'M GOING TO BASH YOUR HEAD AGAINST THIS TABLE! YOU HEAR ME DAMN IT! ONCE THIS GAME IS OVER I'LL FIND YOU AND RIP YOU TO SHREDS! 

Inko closed her eyes and turned her face away, a pout lingering on her lips. Now she was starting to wonder if Bachira had caught on. Otherwise, why would he ask such a question? Oh, how she wanted to strangle him so badly. I can only dream, Inko thought.