Preparations

"Due to the boring match of Team Y vs. Team W. The Isagi rip-off scored and now they're tied. Blah, blah, blah, We are in third place of the five teams competing. Unfortunately, the last match is us vs. Team V." Inko said pointing to the screen with a bored look.

"Listen, you idiots. We don't have another chance, this is the last shot we have at winning. We can't tie, let alone fail. If we fail, everyone's going home a loser, which I won't allow. So get it together, even if we are down by one man."

Inko took a sip of water as she glared at Koun. She couldn't entirely blame him but what he did was completely uncalled for. Not only had he betrayed the team, he had no faith in her. This game was troubling, but what he had done brought something deeper than distrust. This feeling felt salty, disgusting, and terrible. Failure. She felt failure on her tongue and after the yelling match with her brother, the feeling of bitterness swept down her back.

"Everyone shut up. Before anything else, we should probably discuss the top players of Team V. THis dumb trio has managed 18 goals in just 3 games. Weak. They're undefeated, unlike us, so I won't be surprised if they try extremely hard to keep it that way."

"Zantetsu Tsurugi, Reo Mikage, and Seishiro Nagi. Take it from me, Nagi is the most dangerous player. He's scored the most and from what I've seen...They're an extremely offensive team that relies heavily on these three. If we let them score, you losers can start packing your bags. They're a good team, great if I may, but we're better than them. So don't fail."

......

"Jesus fuck, you scared the shit out of me! You always this quiet?" Inko joked as she hurriedly pulled the sweater over her body. Praying Chigiri had seen very little. She tried desperately not to die at that moment as she still had her pants off. 

Chigiri pointed to his cheekbone, "Does it hurt?"

Inko scoffed. As if she was going to tell him she felt like passing out because of how dizzy she was. The concussion didn't necessarily hurt, but it made her feel nauseous and dizzy all the time. That was added on top of everything else; it all made her want to slam her head into a wall. "No. Does it look like it? I'm sure my middle school bullies hit harder than he did."

"You sure? You looked ready to faint during practice...plus you're sickly pale. Are you sure you aren't sick?" 

How she truly wanted to scream and kick the shit out of something. Why the hell was this kid so observant? She bit back her words as she turned away to put on her pants, her face was warm. He set a  water bottle beside her with a hair tie. She tensed up and glared at him, despite being thankful. 

"Get out so I can finish getting dressed," She muttered furrowing her brows and glaring at the ground. No way she was seriously flustered at the stupid, nice gesture. It made her feel tense and uncomfortable. Maybe even a little scared. After he left, Inko sat there.

She stared at the wall as a sickening feeling spread throughout her.

 ...... 

Inko was sleeping soundly but covered her head with a pillow as she heard yelling. What now? She didn't have time for this. Why are these idiots so loud?!

"If any of you want turns to punching him, line up!"

She groaned as she tried to cover her ears more. BUT THEY STILL LOUD! She threw the pillow at some wall and uncovered herself from the blankets. Oh, she going to rip a new one for these boys. Before she could say a word, Kunigami stepped to the plate. She rolled her eyes at his stupid reward before sitting down. Yeah, standing that fast nearly gave her a hot flash. It made her dizzy and extremely hot.