Isagi vs Rin Part 2

"What do you want."

"I want to challenge you!"

Inko stared at Bachira. Huh. She sat in the cafeteria while eating her lunch for the day. 

"What."

"No holding back, alright! Hit me with everything you've got."

Inko's expression betrayed her lack of interest, as the corners of her mouth drooped and her eyes glazed over his smirked face. She couldn't help but find  Bachira's challenge slightly amusing, but she was still confused about what exactly he wanted. What was the reason behind his sudden feeling of wanting to challenge her? She let out a sigh before setting down her fork, hoping to get more information out of him.

"What is this about Bachira?"

"I want to learn how to play better! To catch up with Isagi and Rin."

"Isagi and Rin?" Inko huffed before rolling her eyes, "Their weapons are spatial awareness. It would be hard to 'catch up' with them when they have a different weapon. I'm not sure what you're trying to ask me. Just spit it out."

"I want to be a better striker. I want to score goals like them."

Inko sighed before shutting her eyes, "I see. Well, you could always start by taking your schizophrenia pills; that stupid monster does nothing but hold you back as a striker. You always know how to pass but never when to score. I'm not saying you should be completely selfish like Baoru, but always passing isn't going to make someone a better striker. Got it?"

"No..."

"Well, figure it out. I can't use magic to make you better."

"You use magic?! Really?!"

"SHUT UP BACHIRA! DO I LOOK LIKE A GENIE TO YOU!" 

......

Isagi's team managed to advance with Barou and Chigiri as their two additional players, which was quite surprising. Inko sighed as she attempted to tie her hair up. Usually, she would ask someone like Chigiri for help, but obviously, she couldn't ask him that. The rest of her team sucked; Aryu was too preoccupied with his hair and glam, Rin would flatly refuse to help her and if Bachira set one finger on her hair, she'd end up bald. This sucks, she thought to herself.

"Ehy Bachira, right. Make sure to pass me the ball a little. I want to make sure my goals are fully glamorous," Aryu said as she glared at him. No way life was fair. His hair looked so freaking good.

"Tch. Shut up. He can do whatever he wants. Besides, if he really wanted to be the best striker in Blue Lock, he'd score goals for himself." Inko said finally, finishing her hair. She stared at Bachira before another voice interrupted them.

"Hey, let's get this over with and move on. Instant kill time." Rin said while glaring at them. Inko made a face and cringed. There was no way he just said that. Who the fuck is saying 'instant kill time?'

She wondered if this game was going to be interesting or not and whether it would be worth her time.

As she got on the field, Aryu suddenly wandered over to the other side. What the hell? He reached over and grabbed onto a lock of Chigiri's hair and twirled it on his finger. Yeah, she couldn't blame him for that. Inko almost curled into a ball and started sobbing her eyes out as she looked at their hair. Their hair looked so gorgeous!

Inko wiped away her fake tears as she finally stopped gazing at their hair. There was no way he would believe her. A guy with hair so luscious it nearly made her tear up. She was going to have to get a picture for him.

Inko jumped away as Aryu began swinging around his hair and doing random... 'glam' poses. She slapped him on the back and yelled at him to calm down before the match even started! How did she get stuck with such a stupid teammate?

"All of you shut up!"

Ugh, Barou. Somehow, he seemed even more annoying since the last time she saw him. How was that even possible? "Tch. You're the loudest one here, Barou. Take your advice, and let's quit wasting time."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!"

Ouch. Her poor fucking ears. Rin and Inko glanced at each other and gave a judgmental look. What is this guy's problem? "I said shut up. Now hurry up and get into formation." Inko took the ball from his hand and started to walk away.

"Don't walk away while I'm talking to you!" Barou grabbed onto Inko's shoulder.

Inko huffed before tossing the ball into the air and grabbed onto his arm before swinging her body back so she was wrapped around his waist. She jabbed him in the back, and he fell to the ground. She stood there agrily while holding his arm. Then she caught the ball before it fell to the ground.

"Put your disgusting hands on me again, and I'll dislocate your shoulder!" Inko yelled at Barou, who was now on the ground. Barou seemed puzzled and very angry. There was no way a scary big like him could hold him down!

"Change the formations, Isagi! I want to battle this guy on the battlefield!" Barou yelled.

Yuuzuru Tanaka VS Shoei Barou

Tch. It didn't matter. All it meant for her was more work and little rivalry.  With a sneaky grin, Inko threw the ball straight at Rin's head. With quick reflexes, he managed to catch it before glaring harshly at her. Inko's expression changed as she pouted in disappointment at her failed attempt. Whatever. There are always more tries.

The game had officially started. Barou had been a total pain already and hadn't been more than a minute into the game. Inko winced as his elbow went into her side while reaching to grab from Bachira.

Inko watched as the ball came at her. But it was already too late Isagi had planned for that the moment Barou had shown his ugly face into the mess. It doesn't matter. She already figured out how things would play out from there. A pass to Nagi, but from Rin's positioning he would be forced to pass to Chigiri. From there, he can score due to his speed. It all seemed to have played out right in her favor. As she had predicted. 

Inko sighed. If the game continued in the cookie-cutter link-ups she had seen before, it was obvious who the winner would be.

The next game began, and Barou was right on her tail. She had never been so happy for her amazing strength as Aryu passed the ball over. Barou was obviously trying hard to pass her, but with a one-touch pass, the ball was Rin's.

"It's all yours, princess," Even from this angle, Inko could see the annoyance on his face. As expected, he had made a goal by faking out the other players. She found it a little funny to watch the look on their faces as they realized what he was doing.

She walked back to her post and patted him on the back, "Not bad! Although the fun part was seeing the faces, you're always so fun to watch."

The third round and it was nothing more than a small boring counter. Isagi's off-the-ball movements were better than before but weren't up to the level of Rin. It was a little stupid to leave their defense completely open as she stood by and watched the magic unfold. Unforatily, that ball was too hard, and Inko tossed Aryu a box of tissues.

"Tch. If your blood is not sparkly, then don't ruin the field," Inko said as Aryu wiped his nose, ofc with glam!

The next round began, and upon receiving a look from Rin, she knew she was forced to be stuck on Baoru. She nearly laughed upon sensing Nagi's off-the-ball movement.; this was certainly unexpected. Inko would've never predicted Nagi would be so forward. Maybe this game was going to be interesting.

Inko stood by and watched as Nagi made the goal and processed the information like lightning. She gazed at Rin's furious expression and flashed a teasing smile. That's what he gets for putting her on Barou.

"Don't tell me, is Mister RIn getting fired up?"

"Shut up, just win this."

"Tch. Whatever, you say."

Inko analyzed the field and smiled. So that was the plan?

A/N This was a lot shorter than I expected lol (and this chapter is kind of boring lol.) It only took me an hour to write this 😵‍💫

Anyway, I'm going to see if I have enough energy for another one!! Because the second half is so much more interesting!!! 🫣