U-20 (Part 1)

This was it.

The match had officially started.

Inko squeezed her arms around the clipboard in total anticipation. Blue Lock Eleven will evolve on this field unlike anything before. But they won't be the only ones. Could Blue Lock change the world's perspective on soccer.

Inko could convince she didn't care about the players of Blue Lock. But with the way she clinged to the clipboard in an attempt to release her anticipation said otherwise.

She didn't want them to fail.

Then it started, with a pass to Isagi. A triangle formation consisting of Nagi, Rin and Isagi. The entire team was built in a way where anyone could score. It was extremely offensive and very stragical.

As expected, U-20 rather sat back and watched them. Inko frowned as Oliver started to move as Bachira started his pass to Isagi. Oliver's ability to read the field and his physical abilities were incredible. He played his part incredibly well as a defender. Almost too well. It would definitely cause problems for Blue Lock.

In fact, the key to winning was whether or not Blue Lock could 'devour' Oliver Aiku.

Inko had a prediction the winning goal would be the defeat of Oliver. But who was going to defeat him? Rin? Or maybe...no, not even a maybe, it had to be Isagi.

The ball was thrown it play and Isagi held the ball while Otoya tried to get free. Inko bit her inner lip, if not Otoya then it had to be Yukimiya.

Yukimiya was a unique dribbler. In contrast to someone like Bachira who relied on technique, he relied on his physical abilities and a one-on-one style. It was ridged and very good but with a speedster defender, it was useless.

The match seemed like bad luck, honestly. Yukimiya was an amazing striker, and she acknowledged his strength, but with Neru's speed, he didn't stand a chance. Yet. If it has been someone else, maybe he would've gotten past.

Inko huffed as Nagi grabbed the ball only to be trapped by their ugly one. Their defense was incredible and with a counter, they passed to the second least person she wanted to see.

Itoshi Sae.

Like a mosquito annoying her, Inko huffed as Sae responded to Chigiri's pressing. As the play continued on, the girl suddenly sighed in relief. Thanks to Gagamaru's incredible reflexes, the ball didn't make it into the goal. That didn't stop it from being into play however. Inko groaned as Sae tried for a goal once more and this time it went into play.

"Stupid fucking prodigy. He's stealing the spotlight from Blue Lock. We simply can't have this." Inko grumbled to herself while pacing around.

"Are you okay, Inko?" Hiori asked while offering her some water.

"I will throw this at Sae if I see it again." Inko snapped while glaring at him. She sighed suddenly and looked away upon realizing how harsh that sounded, "No. I'm fine, Hiori."

Inko and Sae had a rivalry since the beginning. At first it was nothing more than a friendly game between the two, however as they grew older it turned into something more. Sae was one of the few people who knew about her past. Knew of the horrors she endured while under Takeo's guide. Now, it was like he couldn't look her in the eye without disgust.

However, she didn't matter. Blue Lock did. The next round started as an Rin and Isagi attack play. Leading the defense forward and a Bachira held onto it so Rin could break through their defense.

Inko frowned as Rin dribbled in awfully close. Was he being serious right now? Was he risking this goal just to copy Sae? She tried to not be too angry, as it was the only reason Rin was  playing soccer. To defeat Sae. However, the goalie just scratches it and it hits the post.