Blue Lock Moments

Today has been usually quiet. Normally, that would the crap out of her, but for now, she couldn't care. Inko's cramps had felt like she had been stabbed multiple times before being beaten to death.

Thankfully, no one knew not to bother her. Otherwise, she'd put their head on the ground.

Inko had been curled up for hours, and the medicine had no effect. She squeezed her legs and tightly shut her eyes.

Why did life hate her so much?

"Tanaka, lunchtime, let's go."

"Not hungry."

Chigiri frowned. Honestly, it was the weirdest thing in the world. An 184 cm guy curled up in a ball while hiding in the corner of the room. Not to mention Chigiri couldn't even see him under the five or six blankets he stole. He would've laughed if not for the fact that Tanaka had been acting like this before they woke up.

"What happened? Did you get pimple?"

Chigiri laughed as Tanaka's hand slid out while holding up the middle finger.

"I'm not hungry. Go without me,"

Chigiri was about to walk away when an orange-haired boy walked over. Kunigami stared confused at the lump of blankets on the ground.

"Are you talking to a lump of blankets?" Kunigami said, poking them with his foot

"Nah, it's Tanaka. I'm trying to get him to eat,"

Inko felt her nails dig into her skin as a poking feel went to her head. "I'm going to rip your feet off Kunigami if you keep poking me,"

Kunigami chuckled, "Yeah, that's Tanaka. We'll be back with food if you want to eat."

"Get bent."

After they left, Inko was about to sleep when she felt another poke.

"Tanaka? Are you good? Are you having stomach problems?" Inko could hear the cheekiness in his voice.

Great. The last person she wanted to hear from

"Go away, Bachira."

Bachira shuffled so he sat comfortably beside her, "Will food do? Like chocolate? My mom used to heat water and put it in a bottle whenever she got bad tummy aches. Should I do the same?"

If she weren't in so much pain l, she definitely would've strangled him. Unfortunately, that warmth and chocolate sounded far too good to pass up. Gosh, she hated feeling so vulnerable. After a minute, she swallowed back her pride.

"Whatever. Just...be quick," Inko mutter. Thank god he could see the huge blush on her face. This was quite literally one of the most humiliating moments of her life.

After a while, Bachira came back. Inko sighed as she grabbed the warm water bottle. The relief she felt was like a silver lining in the hell hole of miserableness. Maybe Bachira wasn't entirely so annoying. Maybe. Inko flinched as something poked her in the arm.

"I brought you chocolate. My mom did the same when she had bad stomach aches."

Inko nodded while munching on the chocolate. Hopefully, her stupid cramps will go away soon; she doesn't know how much more of this torture she can take. Thankfully, Bachira was there to help her.

Chigiri and Kunigami returned only to find Inko fast asleep with Bachira a few feet away.

"Tch. Napping buddies, am I right?"

"At least he's not at anyone's throat. He seems calmer today,"

.☆.☆.

The practice had been a total pain. Inko had jumped in the showers and changed as quickly as she could just before the guys could come into the locker room. By the time their stinky asses came into the room, Inko was drying her hair.