Humbling Experience

Inko hissed as Anri pressed down on her back. Not only did it feel like she completely dislocated her shoulder, but her lungs felt like they were being squeezed out of her chest.

Just under her shoulder blade, was large bruise of Barou's elbow. It was a bright pink and Inko felt like throwing herself out a window everytime she adjusted herself. Not to mention, from how many times she was shoulder chucked, her shoulder was also covered in fresh bruises.

Inko was curled up on Anri's bed while she applied the numbing cream. All throughout her life, she never had a high pain tolerance. Even the smallest papercut could hurt like getting stabbed.

"Shh. I'm almost...Done!" Anri said with a smile, she ruffled Inko's hair while jumping off the bed. "You should be good in about an hour. Are you going to be okay until then? I saw it on the camera's and it looked painful."

Inko screamed into the pillow while squeezing it like it was Barou.

"That help?"

Anri laughed, "I'll be back with the Tylenol."

......

After a long, steamy (about to boil her skin off) shower, Inko was drying her hair. She winced while trying to hold up her arms. Ugh! This fucking sucks!

Inko held her head on her hands for a while before looking up. She jumped out of her skin and screamed like a girl. ( Yes, pun intended.)

"WHAT THE FUCK, RIN!"

Rin stood there quietly while holding his toothbrush in his mouth. He stared at her, confused.

"What?"

Inko muffled her screams with the towel previously wrapped around her. Yes, she was half dressed. But that wasn't that point.

"You scared the shit out of me! Holy shit, Rin! I almost thought you were Isagi or Bachira or some other stupid weirdo!" Inko said her face completely flushed.

Inko was dressed in sweatpants and a small, loose tank top. (It was Anri's) She blushed super hard while holding the towel to cover her face.

"Why do you have so much stuff?" Rin said picking up a random bottle on the counter.

Inko peaked between her fingers, still very ashamed. "They're hair cair products. Chigiri says he uses them daily."

Rin stared at her completely confused.

"Have you seen my hair?" Another confused stare "Rin, look my roots. My hair is brown. I've been dying it for the past two years so it's black."

Rin nodded slowly, "So why do you need these?"

Inko groaned, "Hurry up and get out! It's embarrassing enough for you to be in here, let alone me in these clothes."

Inko hurried got up and was pushing him out of the door.

Until...

"Hey Rin!" Inko nearly collapsed to the ground from sheer shock. She slammed the door shut and covered her mouth. "Uhh...Rin?"

Inko locked the door and frantically looked around the bathroom. She swore she nearly started to cry. Her clothes were nowhere to be found. This day could not get any worse.

Bachira outside the door and her clothes missing?!?!

Life must really hate her.

"What's going on?" Rin asked

Inko was now lying on the floor. "I forgot my clothes outside and Bachira is out there!" She whispered quietly

"So?"