Introductions

'This is so dumb. Please for the love of god, hurry up so I can eat. I haven't eaten a thing in like two days because of this preparation shit. Now that I'm here, I just want my food.'

"Kunigami Rensuke" "Gin Gagumaru" "Okuito Iemon" "Gurimu Igarashi"

Inko recognized them quickly. As Ego had already gone down the names and the research as to why they're here. As far as she cared (she didn't) none of them had a chance. They all sucked. Maybe that was why Ego had them here. To train them to be better. If so, steps were going to be needed on what she was going to teach them to be better.

"Jingo Raichi." Oh dear god, he was ugly. Not to mention he looked like the type of person to constantly pick a fight. It was people like him that made lazy people like her have to do work. 

"Wataru Kuon" Another big ick. His smile seemed bigger than his dick and was smiley in a way it made her very uncomfortable. She held a hand to her mouth as she looked at him. Now that she got a better look, he looked like the little lad dude.

"Yoichi Isagi." Ha! The person who got Kira out. That was hilarious, his face was a sight to see.

"Hyoma Chigiri." Inko's eyes moved to a bright red-haired boy and her jaw nearly dropped. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HIS HAIR IS SO FUCKING PRETTY AND HEALTHY LOOKING. Inko thought staring at his hair.

'His hair..... It's so much better than mine! I need to know what he uses!'

"Hello!? You gonna keep fucking staring or respond to us!"

Now, Inko was very aware she was ignoring them. And was not jumpy, so when Raichi set a hand on her shoulder, Inko internationally elbowed him. (No she didn't it, was a reflex she learned in self-defense class)

"Yuzuru Tanaka." Inko said camly.

"God damn it! You just gave me a bloody nose, ya rat!"

Inko simply walked away with a grin. Ew. She hated boys. Actually, she hated everyone. She hated her parents, she hated teen girls that were bitches, she hated teenage boys and she hated centipedes (Dear lord, she hated centipedes.) She didn't like a lot of people, and a lot of people didn't like her either. But she never cared. As long she was better, she didn't give a damn what other people thought. She cringed at her angsty internal monologue.

Inko walked out of the changing room and found everyone had thankfully left. Leaving room for her to practice without any disturbances. Maybe a little practice before eating wouldn't hurt, right?

Inko set down the ball and backed up about three meters. Before breaking into a sprint and kicking them the ball.

78 yards was the furthest Inko had ever kicked a ball with a speed of 212 kilometers per hour. Never had she ever kicked that far again. And hopes she doesn't ever have to ever again. It nearly cost her entire career, she was lucky to have torn a ligament. But maybe she can work up to it without doing that again.

With one kick of the ball, it traveled a couple of meters from the net. After doing quite a few more, Inko rested on the field while drinking water. She laid the wet rag on her forehead while holding her hair away from her neck. It had only been 30 minutes, maybe she should get some food.

"Hello, Tanaka!"

Ew. Bachira.

While he was quiet, his overly excited personality gave her an ick.

"What?"

"I know your secret!" Bachira skipped over with a smile.

The air seemed tight around her, and her lungs nearly collapsed. How the hell did he already figure it out? Did he figure it out? He couldn't have possibly, she'd been here for less than a day. Unless he was some fort of perv and looked through her bag. Ew! 'Play dumb, you're a good liar. Do it if needed."