v.+*

the bus slows to to a halt infront of a clean, white structure. members in the bus examined it in awe, whispering different comments. "fountain prolly feel good as hell." mallory pointed at the angels pouring buckets of water back into the main body of the base.

everyone quickly gathered their belongings and rallied towards the building to see the inside. there were light brown carpets with black and white pattens engraved in them. doormen merrily helped peoples bags to elevators and glasses clinking emanated off of the walls.

there were 6 separate lounge areas and a large bar in the middle of the ground floor. "sh*t i can get used to this." eren cheeses as he runs his hands across the soft yet firm couch arm. out of the back doors, you could see a large courtyard with a pool. further back was a large beach packed with people. there were multiple grills drilled into the ground outside as well.

"i'm jus ready to see my room so i can relax for a minute." mallory hums as she massages her back. "on me bro." you agree, making your way to the front desk. at the reception, everyone was longing up to get their keys. when you and mallory reached the desk, there were no keys with matching room numbers.

"it's alright girl. you can always come visit my room, vice versa." she waves, picking up a random key. you goodbyes are said before ways are parted and you end up in the elevator. you went to the elevator. it slight shook as it took up upwards, soon landing you at the 12th floor.

in room 411, there were two beds with beautiful views of the beach bellow. the view also gave access to some of the town and it's beautiful lights. a balcony would be perfect for late nights to stay up and talk or such. "inlove." you squeal as you jump on your bed. "i know, it's great." mikasa chimes in as she enters the room.

"cool, we're roommates now then." you say, getting up and dapping her up. she smelled like fresh laundry. "well, wake me up when the party's about to start, i need a nap." you say. "i'll set an alarm, i'm tired as well." and with that, you both snuggle under your blankets and doze off.

"it's still hot as sh*t outside, even with the sun goin' down." you whine as you step inside from the balcony. mikasa was in the bathroom putting on a face of makeup. "girl you're too pretty for allat." you hum, shaking your head. she doesn't look at you but continues to do her makeup. "i know." she replies.

you furrow your eyebrows at her answer but quickly dismiss it. inside your suitcase you rummage through the different clothing pieces in search for a swimsuit and a coverup.

your hands come across a dark blue one piece, strapped in an 'x' on the front and open in the back. you eye at the mangled strings and sigh heavily. "i always have to untangle this sh*t but it's cute at the end of the day." you murmur to yourself.

mikasa was still in the bathroom so you decide to strip by the bed and get dressed. after you finished putting on your swimsuit, you put on a pair of denim shorts and a long, sheer, black swimsuit cover-up.

mikasa came out with her makeup on, an her white two piece on. it had a golden ring in the middle that held the top together. "you ready?" you ask as you grab your phone, towel bag, and room key. she nods and follows you out of the room.

you had run into historia in the hallways and she walked down with you and mikasa. once you entered the lobby, you could already hear the loud music and chatter of your peers. historia quickly departs from you and walks over to a tan girl who was sitting alone on the shore.

she had brown hair and little freckles spotted her cheeks. historia sat next to her quite closely and smiled instantly when the girl wrapped her arm around her side.

you looked around and found mallory standing next to eren near a fire. she had a red cup in her hand, as well as everyone else. you notice off to the side there was a small foldable table where someone was handing out drinks.

truffling through the sand, you reach the group slightly panting. "hey y'all." you smile, twiddling your fingers. everyone eyes your swimsuit before returning the smiles and hello's. mikasa walks off to grab a drink for herself before re joining the group.

"you look lovely tonight babe." jean teases, walking over and wrapping his arms around you. you hug him back and took notice of his appearance. he was wearing dark green swim trunks with an open, white button up, compeleted with slides. your eyes stay on his bare torso , imagining where his happy trail led to.

you bit your lip and brought your eyes back up to his which were eyeing you as well. connie let's out a shrill cough and looks around confused. "alright, you guys already know that's it's time for a little would you rather." eren said, slyly smiling. "what's the catch?" you question.

eren looks at you, smiling widely. "the catch is.. whatever you choose you'd rather do is what you actually have to do. if you don't, you drink." "i'm not a huge drinker, though." you reply.

"then i hope you choose the right thing." eren says. you look down at your feet and mutter. "well let's get comfy." you suggest. everyone begins taking out towels and laying them down on the sand.

once the setup was complete, you walk over to the table to get a cup of liquor. "jack daniels please." you request. the boy fills up the cup and hands you a coke bottle to mix with your drink.
"thank you." you smile before  joining the group back on the sand.

"alright, let's start." mallory claps. "alright," sasha starts, "jean, would you rather drink sea water or twerk for 20 seconds?" "that's easy. hope y'all ready to see some ass shakin'." jean laughs as he stands up and begins to rock his hips to essence by wizkid. "ooouuu lemme throw some dolla's!!" you clap.

"alright. times up. who's next?" eren hums. "i'll go." you request. "[y/n], would you rather give connie a lap dance or sit on jean's lap for the rest of the game?" your lips tighten as you look back and forth between the two boys. "jean, spread your legs." you reply.

jean smiles brightly and pats his thigh, letting you move your drinks near him before plopping down right on his crotch. you wiggle a bit to get comfortable before leaning back into his chest. "alright, let's keep going." you smile.

jean's hand rests on your thigh but you don't mind it. everyone stares at you in awe for a moment from your boldness. "alright then, maybe we should really spice things up." wren clap's mischievously, eyeing every player.