xxii.+*

"[y/n] you look wonderful in those leggings." connie whispered seductively in your ear, his warm breath fanning your cheek and earning you goosebumps along your neck. "preesh." you smile back at him, flickering your eyes quickly to his lips and back up to his own. "stop tryna be nasty!" "how am i bein' nasty?! you the one who said something about my tights!" you retort, making connie surrender with a head shake.

"well maybe it shouldn't have been starin' at me first." he mutters in rebellion, crossing his arms while still shaking his head in denial. "aren't you supposed to be taking a shower anyways? get yo' funk ass on." you shoo with a hand. though his mouth twitches for another short, playful rebuttal, he instead stops and nods.

collecting a few garments from the mid-height, faux wooden dresser, he shut the second to fifth dark grey drawer before quickly stealing a glance at you; he walked into the bathroom still refusing to banter.

a soft click followed your blank phone screen as you waited for connie to finish bathing. those prayers were answered hurriedly when the door dragged open, steam scrambling to escape from the heated bathroom.

his tan torso glistened vibrantly, reflecting the faint purple from the led lights lining the top of the room. "yur." he smiled, adjusting his dark blue pajama shorts; your wondering eyes left more than enough to the imagination.

the towel that was once carelessly tossed over his shoulder was  thrown into a laundry basket before he made his way to you, crossing his arms when you wouldn't move upon his arrival. "what?" "you not gon' let me sit down?" he hummed with exaggeration. with blank eyes no response is given resulting in a forcible push of your legs.

connie paved a way into the bed by relocating you to the inner wall before he lay next to you, his head now residing on your chest with your arm decorating his shoulder, fingers rustling with his dark brown bristles.

"what's up cutie?" you razz before stopping abruptly. a soft ivory scent mantles your senses and you dreamily sigh before leaning into connie's neck for another moment."you like it?" he simpers smugly, pulling you by the lower back and leaving his arm there permanently.

his thumb calmly massaged your thigh as he buried his face deeper into your green, icecube collage, graphic tee. "you straight?" "mhmmm." a drawn out sigh escapes connie's lips before he peers up at you, silently scanning over your features. the eye contact started gently, but after a moment of straight face, nervous panic ruptured your core causing you to look away.

"why you always get all shy like that?"

his lips pressed against your chest then slowly melted down to your stomach, then lower waist. "you know you're pretty right?" connie questions, slightly lifting up his head to admire your flustered expression. "i been knew. but some i don't know is how you got down there."

his lips tug into a small, playful smile and he resumes kissing, keeping his eyes again trained on you. his lips delayed at his stolen beige sweatpants that fit rather snug. "i got lost, can you help me?" he mockingly grinned before returning his attention back to the ridged hem of the sweats. slowly, his fingers curled around the band before he stopped.

"what?" almost as a whine, you feebly buck up your hips earning you an entertained chuckled. "can i take these off?" connie rejoins. a non verbal head nod was enough to confirm for him , and less embarrassing for you to admit you wanted him to out loud.

without so much as a tug, the sweats along with the solid purple, cherry decorated panties slid down to your ankles before connie discarded them over the side of the bed. the cool air on your now exposed skin was enough for you to ball up your thighs, clamping them around connie's dome.