ix.+*

a cool flow of air kept you laying in bed unmoving. your tablet plays markiplier's three scary games compilation as you stare at the ceiling in thought. mikasa was awake though she was scrolling through her phone with her back facing you.

the time was 12:58am. a few moments ago jean had texted you but you weren't really interested in responding. so when connie had texted you a little after, you were suspicious.

________________________________________
today, 11:52 pm

connie:
"hey, are you busy?"
read 12:58 pm

[y/n]:
"no, why? what's up?"

connie:
"was wondering if you wanted to come to my room tonight. eren is out with mallory."

[y/n]:
"room number?  if it's not too far i'll consider it 😚"

connie:
"im room 322. jus come slide 🙄"

[y/n]:
"idk you might be on a different type of time then im on.."

connie:
"only one way to find out!"

[y/n]:
"i'd rather not🤗"

connie:
"yo ass is not juh vibin😒"

[y/n]:
"i'm lyin. here i come."
*hearted by connie*
__________________________________

you get up from your bed and rummage quickly through your suitcase for a pair of tights. with a black hoodie as a top, you move to mikasa's bed and tap her on her arm. "i don't know if i'll be back, don't wait up for me. i'll take my key." you whisper. she turns to you and  props herself up on her elbow.

"where you goin'? just so i know where to look if you don't come back tomorrow after too long." "i'm going to connie's room. it's room 322." mikasa's eyebrows peel up at the mention of connie.

"so you must be dating now huh?" she teases with jumping eyebrows . "girl bye. he's a friend im goin' out to see an nothin' more!" mikasa shrugs her shoulders in disbelief and flops back down on her side. you silently open the door and shut it behind yourself. just as the last time you had seen connie alone, it was pretty empty in the halls.

"318.. 319.." you read aloud as you pass each door. "322." you smile, knocking on the door three times before waiting. with no response, you open your phone to make sure you were at the right door. "yeah. it do say 322." you murmur jus as your phone goes off and connie's contact appears.

"that's you?" he asks. "yup." you confirm; connie hangs up the call and you hear the sound of locks turning. the door opens to reveal connie in red shorts and a black t shirt. his room lights were off, with the only light emanating anything being the tv.

"so can i come in or what?" you ask as you look left down the dark hallway. "oh yeah, my fault." connie chuckles before he steps off to the side so you could walk in past him. the room is quite similar to yours except it was slightly smaller.
"why eren go to mallory room again?" you question as you climb into what you assumed to be eren's bed.

"cause she asked him to stay the night." connie responds. "damn. she finna send that nigga to heaven." you chuckle to yourself. connie sits on the opposite bed and glances at you momentarily. "you gone say some? how you gone invite me over and not talk to me." you laugh though your eyes continue to watch the cartoons playing.

"how come you're always up so late?" connie inquires. you stop for moment to think about it. "i dunno. i jus go to sleep when i'm tired i guess." you respond.

"that's prolly why some wrong wit' you." he sighs, shaking his head sincerely. you lean back in surprise. "connie don't start bullsh*ttin' wit me. cause then we both gone be in here mad if i start bakin' you." you hiss. "no one's scared of your empty threats [y/n]." connie sighs. he lays back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"say i won't come put the work on you right now." you press, trying to hide your chuckles by facading them with anger. connie finds your attitude amusing, so he eggs you on. "you won't." he smirks. you get up from the bed and walk over to where he laid at.

he was still on his back with his arms crossed behind his head. his eyes meet yours and he stares blankly at you as if he had done nothing wrong. "i'm jus chillin'." he responds. you bring your hand down to his face but he jets his arm out, grabbing you by the wrist.

"you really though i was gon' let you hit me?" he questions, slightly sitting up. you pull you arm back but he doesn't let you go. as you bring your other arm back to swing, he catches that one as well, crossing them over each other . "LEMME GO!" you shout as you thrash about violently.

he tugs you forward with enough force that you fall onto the bed with him. now, he was facing you on his side though didn't make an expression or say anything except stare at you. your "attitude" had dissolved completely as you were now stuck staring at him too.

"you're super pretty [y/n]. i don't know if anyone has ever told you that." you blink in astonishment. your stomach begins to feel squeamish, making you nervous. "thank you bookie! you're not too bad yourself." you playfully reply. "says the one who said 'jus cause you done got these neck tats and a nose ring don't mean you hot sh*t now'." connie mocks in your voice.

you pull your hand back and lightly hit him on the chest. "shut up! i still stand by that statement too." you retaliate. you both fall into an awkward silence. you weren't really sure what to say and neither did connie. "[y/n], would you mind layin on my chest for a bit?" connie hesitantly asks.

even though you show no reaction, your heart feels as though it was being tickled. you look up at him and he's staring everywhere but at you.

"move your arm." you respond. connie puts his arm out and you shimey up the bed until your head is on his chest. his heart beats rhythmically in his chest. he brings his arm back down before caressing your upper arm with his hand. "mmm." you breath out.

you rub your legs together and close your eyes before resting your left arm up across connie's torso for more comfort. although you couldn't see his face, he was nearly beet red. "wake me up in 30, i'm ready to take a nap." you mumble. "mmkay."