xii.+*

you had laid mikasa to rest after she had took more shots than she could handle. you yourself were quite sloppy aswell. you still felt somewhat pumped, so you decided to text connie to ask if he was doing anything.

_______________________________________
today 6:07pm

[y/n]:
"yo"

connie:
"wsp?"

[y/n]:
"wyd?"

connie:
"why? you wanna see me?"

[y/n]:
"don't think cause we done cuddled yo head can get big ash"

connie:
"oh no, my head def got big😭"
*disliked by [y/n]*

[y/n]:
"i wanna do smth. me and the girls drank a little and i feel like being outside."

connie:
"i'll get dressed. i think the beach got a board walk w a fair"

[y/n]:
"oh yeah, we def goin"

connie:
"see you in a sec bookie"

[y/n]:
"don't ever steal my lingo again a day in your life"

connie:
"i do what i want"

[y/n]:
"blocked 🫵🏾😇"

connie:
"FINE BRUH I WONT SAY IT"

[y/n]:
"thanks bookie 🤗"

connie:
"😒"
_______________________________________

you decide to freshen up by taking a quick 5 minute shower. when you get out, you throw on a pair of denim shorts. a lavender purple long sleeved tied tube top serves as your shirt.

settling on a pair of white and lavender purple mixed crocs, you decide to pull your hair down in low, slick ponytail. you left two pieces curled and the front of your head. you put on medium golden hoops and regular diamond studs in your second holes.

"jus a little gloss and i'm straight." you say. after you apply it on, a knock comes from your door. "hol' up!" you shout as you grab your black satchel bag. when the door opens, you see mallory standing there , appearing half dead. "girl, eren gave me the best d*ck last night!" she sighed. she stepped into the room to look around.

"oh sh*t ian know you had someone in here sleep!" she whisper-yells. you wave your hand dismissively. "nah she cool peoples, don't worry." you reply.

"and pause on me, what the f*ck is goin' on wit' you and that bald nigga?" mallory exclaims, raising an eyebrow and waiting for you to answer. "first off, callin' connie 'that bald nigga' is kinda crazy," you chuckle, "and i don't know. we jus kinda vibin'."

mallory smacks her lips, shaking her head. "and why you all dolled up?" she polled. you smiled, doing a little spin in the mirror. "cause connie takin' me to the boardwalk fair." mallory gasps, slapping your shoulder.

"eren needa do some like that for me. cause we still have YET to go ona real typa date." she whines. you shrug your shoulders, patting her shoulder. "tell 'em that then." she shakes her head, turning on her heels. "hell nah! i want him to do it on his own accord." she says. when mallory opens the door, connie was raising his fist to knock on it.