xiv.+*

the door to your room shut with a hard thud. mikasa was up, but she was staring at the ceiling when you walked in. the slamming cause her to jolt up in the bed, bewilderment plastered on her smooth, porcelain skin.

"damn girl! you good?" she questioned, eyeing you intently. upon seeing your distraught state, she concluded you were not in fact good. patting the open space beside her on the disheveled bed, she moved over which allowed you to take a seat.

"what happened?" "so me and connie at the fair right?" you start, "and he ain't wanna get on none of the rides so i'm like 'what's the point of coming to the fair if you don't get on no rides' right? and then i met this guy who was wit' a girl he jus met and she was pretty and cool peoples at first. then connie still won't get on the rides when i ask but when she asks he suddenly wants to go."

mikasa grimaced at your explanation. "maybe he-" "i'm not done." you interjected. "so then after we get off she's questionin' him about us and if we're serious an sh*t and i get defensive cause why you needa know all our business? then she gon' have the nerve to say 'y'all not that serious?" you mocked in a higher pitched tone.

"but that's not all of it." "[y/n] maybe you should think about-" "so then we all go to the gaming booths cause xavier wanted sum for his girl. and i walk off cause i see a booth and i lose but that's not important. then i go to find connie and he's no where in sight. i see xavier by his self ona game and he said he ain't see marshall or connie. so i find them at a booth and connie b*tch a*s done won a f*cking bear for her!" you screech. "A. MUTHA-F*KIN'. BEAR!" you clap.

your blood was beginning to boil all over again. "that's not all is it?" mikasa chuckled. "NO!" "calm down [y/n], don't yell at me like im the one who won her the bear.." mikasa hummed. you put your hands up in surrenderment. "my fault bro. BUT when i confronted him about he said 'it wasn't an issue' and then that nasty funky b*tch gon' say as we walkin' off,: 'you got my number right connie?"

your hands drag down your face as you try to recollect yourself. "i don't wanna be feelin' this typa way about this nigga!" mikasa sighed, rubbing her temples. "i think you should talk to him about it." she suggests. you shake your head in disagreement. "yeah nah baby. he clearly wasn't listening to me earlier so he DEF not gone listen THIS time."

"well you're just gonna have to talk to him tommorow then. on the plane where you're stuck next to each other." "but we're not." "yes you are. he texted me to switch seats so he could sit with you. i said yeah before knowing this info from tonight buuutt, now i feel even more inclined to." mikasa explained.

"we gon' bring this back up tomorrow. i'm too tired to be arguing right now to be honest." you sigh.
she softly smiles at you and you sigh, getting up and moving to your own bed. after plopping down , the bonnet is grabbed from the night stand. without bothering to take off your clothes or get under the blanket, you fall into a dreamless sleep.

you had woken up in the early morning hours. there were still about 3 hours until you had to get ready to go back home. you unhooked your phone from the charger and got out of bed. the hotel room door creaked open then shut as you began your walk.

the soft echo of your footsteps reverberated off of the walls, making the halls seem as lively as ever in their midnight hour. in two minutes, you were standing in front of connie's room, knocking on the door.

for a few minutes, you were met with silence. as your fist rose to take another swing, the door slowly creaked open. half asleep though surprised, connie slowly blinked at you. "[y/n], what are you-" you pushed past him and went into his room. thankfully, eren happened to be gone again. you slide off your slides and sat them at the foot of his bed.

the room door closed and connie emerged, rubbing his eyes as they adjusted on you. "[y/n] what are you doing?" he dryly questioned. "jus lay down. we can talk in the morning." you yawned, pulling the cover over yourself as you got situated on the bed. connie shrugged, turning off the tv and joining you bed.

you both lay in an awkward silence before he abruptly slides behind you, instinctively wrapping an arm around you. your heart fluttered at the benefits though you quickly snapped out of the trance just as fast.

as far as he should be concerned, you still hadn't forgiven him for the stunt he pulled not too many hours earlier.