vii.+*

"pink or sage green?" you ask mikasa, switching the tops between themselves. turning back to the mirror, you  look to see which top fitted better with your white converses and denim skirt. "uhm, maybe the green? it's pretty." mikasa  suggests. you nod, laying the pink top back on the bed.

"yeah, but is it really bowling worthy?" you sighed. mikasa peered up at you before looking back to herself in the mirror. "babes, anything is bowling worthy. jus make sure you're comfy." she said. "green it is." you giggle, shimmying to your bed in happiness. you ruffle out your fro and rub on some essential oils while you wait for mikasa to finish tying her hair back.

"let's go, i'm ready to see eren ." mikasa claps. you peer over at her to see he face glowing a slight pink. "that's your crush?" you ask. "well no uhm, he's just like- you know like cause we're not dating but he's really cool and-" "okay mikasa, i think i got it." you reply, cutting her blabbering short.

she slowly sinks back behind you out of embarrassment. "let's jus go meet the others, they prolly waitin' on us anyways." you say before  she follows you out of the room and to the lobby.

mallory is standing with eren, smiling about something he said. "what's so funny mal?" you probe as you strut to her. she throws her hand over her mouth and shoos you on.  "not you tryna be all in my business tho.." she says while playfully rolling her eyes. followed by you and mikasa, there was jean , connie, and sasha.

who you assumed to be ymir was trailing them with historia. "bertholdt didn't wanna come?" eren questions as he eyes the turnout. connie shook his head. "he said him and reiner wanted to run loose in the city tonight." he explains. "ay, at least they got they priorities straight." eren chuckles, lifting his hands in surrenderment.

while the boys talk, jean walks over to you and smiles. "looking lovely as always." he winks. you smile, taking a look at his outfit as well. he wore oversized brown pants that gathered above dark green nike dunks. his top was a green sweatshirt with cologne that made your lungs happy.

"me?? let's talk about you." you suggest, using your hand to scale his outfit. jean dusts off his shoulders with a playful smirk. "somebody had to come dressed." he teases. "but notice how we accidentally matched too!" you point out.

"oh damn. i guess great minds think alike." jean replies. "i hope people don't think we're a couple." you chuckle. "no one is gone think that dumb sh*t." connie interjects.

you raise your eyebrows in surprise at his comment. "okay..?" you mumble to yourself, walking towards the front door. what you assumed to be your ride was stopped outside if the front door. one by one you got in before the van made it way to the bowling alley taking you to a nearby bowling alley.

the ride there was only about 45 minutes, so you all groaned and stretched as you got out. "thank you sir!" sasha nods as she closes the door. the van drove away to park as you all enter the bowling alley.

neon signs from every angle cloud your eyes, making you slightly squint. the soft carpet with various designs made their own light as the neon sighs made them glow."it smells like feet and wood cleaner." mallory scoffs as she fans her hand in-front of her nose. you chuckle at her comment whilst looking for a table.

"how many bowling?" a woman in a black and white uniforms questions, pulling a small notepad from her chest pocket. "just 7." you answer, turning to get a head count. she nods, taking everyone to a counter where they pick out their shoes.

once you're arranged at a table, you began to form teams. "lets get into groups and get this party started?" sasha fist pumps, devilishly smiling at everyone. "as long as we can be on the same team i'm good." you nervously chuckle.