xi.+*

there were two more days on your roster before everyone had to fly back home. historia thought it'd be a good idea to get all of the girls in a room for some gossip and giggles. mikasa had left while you were in the shower, so your room was empty as you were changing.

the plan was to hang out with everyone for about 1-2 hours before going on about your day. it was only 2:47pm, so it was fairly early enough for you to do something afterwards. historia's room was on the other side of the hotel so you made sure to grab your airpods.

many people lingered in the reception area trying to check in or leave. you wandered down a hallway until you came across historia's room. you didn't bother checking the room number as you could see sasha in the door way talking to someone.

"hey ya'll! i'm here!" you beam as you shimey up to sasha. she smiles at you, walking up to give you a hug. "we got snacks and alcohol in the room when you go in." she says, making your eyebrows peel up at the mention of alcohol.

"sh*t, don't mind if i do!" you cheer as you prance into the room. there were two beds which once had historia sitting on, cuddled up with ymir while mikasa was sitting criss-crossed on the floor.

no one was on the other bed leaving a place to sit back too. "what brand ya'll got?" you question. ymir picked up a glass bottle with a light brown liquid in it. "crown royal." she tossed the bottle to you and you unscrewed the cap, making the strong fumes burned your nostrils.

your face scrunched up as let out a sigh. "yeah, this that good good." you clap, picturing the bottle to your nose to smell again. ymir nods with a smile. "that's why i got it. y'know i'ma always get y'all right." she teases.

"you always get me right." historia chuckled. "good god." mikasa fake barfs, following with a laugh. you shake your head but a smile remained on your face. historia had her phone connected to the tv and was playing the weekend by sza. ymir had her arm around historia as they sat making googoo eyes at each other.

"so [y/n], what went down with you and connie last night?" mikasa asked, slightly peeking up from her phone screen. you nearly choked on your drink; the alcohol burned your nose as it got caught in your throat.

"o-oh sh*t!" you sputter as you hold your chest. your eyes water and you wipe away the tears with your fingers. "well, we just slept actually." you nervously reply. sasha swings open the door and hops onto the bed you were sitting on.

"what're we talking about?" she asks as she pops open a bag of cheetos. "[y/n] hanging out with connie last night." mikasa answers. sasha's eyes dart to yours as a smile grows on her face. you groan, slapping your forehead. "shut up sasha, i don't wanna hear it." you mumble. she giggles, poking you in your side.

"so you are warming up with him!" she claps. you shake your head, denying the accusations. "no. we're friends. and we just slept." you reply. sasha raises an eyebrow, scanning your face.

"okay, but was it in the same bed? were y'all touching?" she questions. historia and ymir also now tune in and stare at you, waiting for your answer.

"no.." "[y/n] stop lying. tell us the deets!" historia whines. "fine, we may have cuddled and taken some photos. and maybe play fought too." you squeak out. all the girls gasp in a union.

"let's see the pics!" ymir suggested. you shook your head, sliding your phone under your thigh. "absolutely not." you chuckle. "PLEAASEEEEEEE!" historia cries as she begins to crawl to you. as you turned to deny her, sasha swiped your phone from under your leg.

you quickly turn to reach for it, but she gets out of the bed and runs to the bathroom. "SASHA PLEASE!" you shout as you scramble after her. "TELL ME THE PASSWORD AND I'll GIVE IT BACK!" she shouts back. "if you open the door and give it to me i'll show you guys. on my mom." you beg.

"if you put it on momma then i trust you." sasha says, opening the door. she hands you your phone and you unlock it. opening connie's contact and texting him, you ask for the folder of photos. he responds by telling you to check his instagram if you really wanted to see them. dumbfounded, you open the app and look up connie's page.

"no damn way." you mumble. everyone quickly runs to shroud your screen. you scroll through the 5 photos that range from you sleeping on his chest to you kissing his cheek.

__________________________________
caption: mia bella 🤎.
|231 likes|

[comments | 47]
(pinned by connie)
gabbylikesurmom: he doesn't want y'all! get out his comments 😚😚
             conniethatdude: i don't want you either 🤗

mystical._.april: omg bae who's this??

jeansbetter: delete this sh*t.

theyh8.eren: y'all cute fr

envy_mallory326: woah woah wait!😭

bumblebug7: now connie you know you need to delete this..

cory.brown: she's cute. @?
    conniethatdude: yeah, blocked🤣!

thearminarlet: you guys are cute!

partofmarco: new relationship incoming?

queen_patience: not you cheating on me ..
__________________________________
the girls gawk over the photos, squealing and teasing you. "no, my favorite one is the one sleeping one. look at the way her arm his around his chest!" sasha smiles.

"no, the best one is the one of her kissing his cheek." mikasa chimes in. "personally, i liked the one where they're both smiling.  y'all cute or whatever." ymir chaffs, rolling her eyes.

"my favorite is the .5" you note. re-examining the photos, you look over the entire post before reading the comments. after everyone stops teasing you, you all decide to take some shots.

"alright this ain't no joke! know yo' limit cause I'll be damned cleaning up some throw up." ymir says before adding liquid to all five glasses. "wait it mallory not comin'?" you question as you look around the room.

"she said she wit' eren today." histoia answers. your eyes widen in surprise before you shrug. "sh*dd more for us!" you say before tossing the shot back. after three more, sasha taps out.

then historia taps out after the 8th. as you toss back yet another ounce of the liquid, mikasa raises her hand. "let me do one more." she slurs sloppily. she begins to reach for another when drool slips from the corners of her mouth "oh sh*t, i'm done never mind." she groans as she wipes away the spit.

she falls on her back and puts her arms over her eyes. you and ymir try to out drink each other, but she ends up going up until 17. "oh sh*t, i think i should stop." you sigh as you throw back the 14th shot. ymir fist pumps the air, cheering. you check the time to see it was only 5:37pm. "i need to lay down, the room is doing cartwheels." mikasa groans.

"well i'm about to go to our room and see connie. i can walk you back." you tell her as you stand to stretch. she groans, sitting herself up and looking around. "please. i can't even see straight." she giggles, trying to raise from the ground.