x.+*

you're suddenly awoken when your body harshly jolts. peering over, you see connie was still sleeping soundly under you but your eyes raise in surprise. you then remember how you came to his room about an hour ago. or so you thought. connie shifts a little, tightening his grip around you.

"connie, wake up!" you whisper. he slightly stirs a little before taking a deep breath. "connie get up, i really need to pee." you whine. connie slowly blinks himself awake before he looks down at you and smiles a little. "hey beautiful." he waves.

"hi handsome, i needa pee so let me up." you urge. connie moves his arm so you're able to sit up. "my bad." he sighs as he rubs his eyes and looks around the room.  you're off to the bathroom and connie sits up in the bed. looking at the small digital clock on the nightstand, he realizes you slept for three hours; it was now 4:22am.

his messages were in the 60's, so he opens his phone to see some new messages were shared a few hours ago. he chuckles to himself when he saw the group spazzing out about the photo he had sent. it was a photo you laying in his chest, soundly sleeping with your hair shrouding your face.

___________________________________________
today 2:47am

connie👤:
*1 attachment*

jean🐴:
"r u fr.."

eren bo bearin:
"AND WE HAVE A WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNNEERRR!"

* hearted by connie*

armin:
"no coming back from that one jean😕"

*laughed at by eren bo bearin*
*hearted by connie 👤 *
*disliked by jean 🐴 *

connie👤:
"lol!"

eren bo bearin:
"damn, guess we know who [y/n] rockin w"

jean🐴:
"gotta be photoshop 🙂"

connie👤:
"jus accept you not cut like me ☠️"

jean🐴:
"need more proof, send a video of y'all."

connie👤:
"you creep🫵🏽😕"
___________________________________________

you step out of the bathroom and walk to the front of connie's bed where he's on his phone, still laughing. "what's funny?" you inquire as you get back on the bed. "nothin'. i missed you." connie responds, shutting off his phone. you shake your head and laugh at his confession. "when i was in the bathroom for three minutes.. really?"

connie nods his head and slaps the empty bed space next to him. you crawl up and sit next to him, laying your head on his shoulder. you watch his phone screen as powers it on, exits his messages, and open his camera. he flips it around and raises his arm.

"what's the pictures for?" you question suspiciously. "they're for me. i can look at them whenever i miss you." he responds. you slowly smile and hide your face in his neck out of embarrassment. he snaps a quick photo of you laughing, then another of you hiding your face. "c'mon pretty, let them see your face." connie purrs.

you lift your head up and smile widely; connie smiles too and snaps a few shots. in the next photo, you pucker your lips and throw up a peace sign. in another, you took connie's phone from his hand and took a .5 of you both. that was your favorite photo. "one more please." connie whines as you began to sit up. "boy we done already took damn near a hundred of 'em." you protest. connie puts his arm around your upper waist and pulls you back.

"last one, promise." he mumbles. you huff, crossing your arms across your chest. "i don't even have no more poses." you say. "make one." he replies. as connie brings up the phone, you turn and kiss his cheek. he takes the photo, and another, and another. you pull back and stare at him as he scrolls through each photo.

"wow." he breathes. you furrow your eyebrows at his mumble. "what? you think i'm ugly or sumn?" you question. connie shakes his head and looks up at you. "i think you're too pretty to be real."
you both sit in silence before you slap your thighs and rub them. "well, i'm finna go back to my room." "i'll walk with you." connie says, getting out of the bed.

you both slip on your slides and you pat yourself down to make sure you have everything. once you're sure you're good, you walk towards the door. the two of you venture down the quiet, dark, hallway. "i had a fun time even though we jus slept." you admit suddenly. Connie chuckles at your confession before sighing in admittance. "nah forreal. one of the best sleeps in my life."

you stop infront of your room and connie peers down at you. "i'll see you?" he asks. you nod your head, bringing up your arms to hug him. he wraps his arms around you and squeezes you slightly. you watch him walk down the hall until he disappears from sight.

"got damnit, connie outta them all?!" you hiss, pinching the bridge if your nose.after mentally facepalming yourself, you creep back into your room to resume your slumber.