vi.+*

with everyone slightly tipsy, the game began to take wild turns as it progressed. within the last 10 minutes, sasha flashed the group, eren and mallory went 7 minutes in heaven, and you had kissed jean a total of 4 times. "alright, now here's a good one," mikasa slurs, "connie, you would rather skinny dip with [y/n] or like- uhm eat a handful of sand."

connie eyes you for a second, mouthing an apology. the music and the light liquor in your system didn't help you understand the situation at hand. "uhm yeah, [y/n] start strippin'." connie orders. you slowly stand up from jean's lap and walk towards the water. "i agree, but shield me so no one can see me naked." you say.

connie follows you to the water, holding open your swimsuit cover as you took off your swimsuit. the warm breeze tingles your nipples, making you wrap your arms around yourself. "okay, go ahead." you nod to him. he drops the cover revealing your whole backside to the group making you scamper into the water to hide.

"WOOO [Y/N] SHOW US THE FRONT NOW!" sasha claps rhythmically . everyone whoops and claps with her but you flick the group off. connie drops his swim trunks and walks out towards you in the water. "NOW STAY THERE FOR THE LAST THREE ROUNDS!" eren shouts. "now they ain't say allat!!" you jibe as you slowly ease back further.

"this is gon' make me wrinkly." you whine, splashing the water up into the air. connie swam in a circle, ending by laying on his back and letting the waves toss him. "i can't believe i'm naked in the ocean with you right now." you dekko, shaking your head.

"yeah, a dream come true huh?" connie responds, splashing some water at you. you shake your head in protest. "a f*ckin' nightmare. but i'm feelin' too good to care." you comment with a rejoin. connie sits up in the water and floats a little closer to you.

"while we have this moment, i just wanna say i'm genuinely sorry for how i treated you before." connie starts. ya wave of sobriety instantly phases into your being. "yeah, i bet." you mock, rolling your eyes. "no honestly [y/n], i am."

"y'know connie, i had to rebuild my confidence all from the ground up. you absolutely shattered me. even still, i'm highly insecure about my nose, my lips, my body, sh*t, even my voice." you accuse. "i know and-" "you hurt me really bad." you spit. a slight pang of hurt hits your heart, making you rub your chest.

"oh no- please don't cry [y/n]." "nigga ain't nobody cryin'! i'm jus irked." you mumble, taking a step back. he opens his arms to you as he beings to chase you through the water for a hug.

on the shore, everyone watched intensely at what was unfolding in the water. "f*ck, he's tryna take my kill." jean mutters. "that's it, everyone into the water!" he orders. the group sloppily follows after him, stripping out of their clothes too. "uh oh connie, here they come." you panic. "who's coming?" he asks, turning around.

he's met with his answer when he sees jean breaststroking to you both. "chicken fight!" mallory shouts as she runs through the water. "did someone say chicken??" sasha smiles greedily. mallory climbs onto eren's shoulders and you move off to the side as sasha got onto mikasa. armin sat on the shore laughing at the banter. "[y/n] you don't wanna play?" jean asks, doggy paddling towards you.

"i'm good off that, i don't wanna be on nobody booty a*s naked." you giggle. "i can respect that."
the games play for a little more but you had gotten out and joined armin on the shore in fear of getting to wrinkly and soft .

"i hope i can repair my lace." you sigh as you pat down the edges. "i can help, i actually take really good care of my hair!" armin suggests. you look at his hair which was indeed extremely healthy.

it glistened from the fire and his scalp looked clean. "but this wig is 3b, can you do curls??" you interrogate. armin nods and beams a smile. "i can do just about anything."