viii.+*

"okay, the goal is to NOT spend over $200." mallory starts as she sits her menu down on the oak table. sasha greedily rips through the menu again trying to find something new. "i think i'm okay with a burger." you shrug as you glance around the table.

you sat in between jean and connie with mallory on the opposite side. she was between eren and armin with historia sitting at the end of the table with ymir. mikasa sat at the opposite end of them.

"what do you think about the sirloin?" connie questions with his face deep in the thin plastic pages. going through your own menu, you search to find what he was talking about.

"a juicy, tender, sirloin. served with 3 sides and sautéed onions." you read a loud. "that sounds good as hell." you nod, agreeing with connie . he happily smiles and closes his menu with his order in mind.

by now, all other orders had been packed down whilst everyone waits for the server to come back. rnb lowly blares from the surrounding speakers. "i really liked your outfit today." connie leans over and whispers in your ear causing you to smile at his compliment. "thanks bookie. i try." you simper.

"i think you look good with anything you wear." he shrugs. "connie baby, is this you or the weed talking?" you inquire jokingly. connie shrugs his shoulders and looks down at his fingers. you tune into the conversation between eren, mallory, jean, and mikasa. "well you not finna never catch me scuba divin'." mallory shakes her head as she sips from her glass of water.

"nah on some real sh*t, i think the ocean is interesting." eren adds. you notice armins eyes spark up at the mention of the ocean. "i mean, it's not that bad. i can't wait for us to discover more of it." armin jets in. "i'll be damned! cause y'all gon' find somethin' y'all ain't wanna find and be mad when it start the apocalypse." mallory huffs.

"well honestly, i think as humans our drive to want to discover more will always overrule everything else so it's pretty inevitable that we'll explore more. but we've already found some pretty cool things." armin retaliates, naming off various species and trenches.

you sit in awe as you listen to armin talk. "i'm too folded for this man." jean sighs, rubbing his face. "but no, the mariana trench is as far as we've gone. isn't it crazy to think only 2 people have gone down and came back alive while 9 people have gone to space safely?" armin probes.

"bro these niggas trippin' me out BAD." you whine, shaking your head wildly. connie laughs and slightly bumps your shoulder with his. "we're still on the ground. it's cool." he mutters lowly with a grin. although you wish he didn't, connie moves away to original spot in the booth, wrapping you in a chilly air.

"well you won't ever find out what the ocean is really like until you go down there." mikasa says to mallory. "again, i'm good off that." mallory smiles. mikasa keeps her eyes trained on mallory who was now focused on whatever eren was saying. they then quickly dart to yours, making you look anywhere but at her.

"i'm sorry for the wait! what can i get you?" your waiter asked. everyone ordered and the waiter left again for about 35 minutes.

when he returns , he came back with someone else to help drop off your food. "before i eat i really gotta pee." you say, awkwardly shimmying past legs to get out. "me too, i'll walk with you." connie says as he does the same. you both exit the booth and walk towards the bathroom in a comfortable silence.

after you relieve yourself, your grab a few paper towels and head outside to wait for connie. "hey." you peer up to be met with the same face that served you earlier in the night. "can i help you?" you cross your arms over your chest.

"i'm sorry. i just though you were really pretty and-" you looked him up and down before smiling widely. "no thank you. i'm not very interested." you answer, walking away. "please? i promise i'll leave you alone after this just let me get your number real fast and i'll be gone."

you turn on your heels and frown. "i said no."
"i asked nicely. it's just your number. why're you acting like a stuck up b*tch?" he spits. your eyebrows furrow in confusion as you think of what to retort with.

"hey babe, everything okay?" connie asks, striding beside you. he wraps his arm around your back and pulls you into his side. with a quick look up at him, he looks down at you with a small smile. he understood everything your face said although your lips never moved.

both of them stare at each other for a silent moment. "so are you gonna go or jus stand there and look slow?" connie mumbles as he slightly steps up to the man."my bad, i didn't know! she was on me if anything, so get her on a leash bro." the man harshly spits.

"my bad bro. you got it. have a good night." the waiter quickly counters before speedwalking tin to the kitchen. connie shrugs his shoulders at you and you groan. "niggas man. can't have SH*T."
the table is live and happy when you both return, taking seats back where you were.

"we're you guys takin' a sh*t together or what?" jean chuckles as you both adjust in your seats. you stay silent, still slightly unnerved by the altercation. "nah, some a*shole needed to be put in his place for harassing [y/n]." everyone's eyes  you for a moment in concern but you dismissively wave them off.

"i'm fine guys. let's just eat." you awkwardly smile. with nothing left to really say, everyone ate in silence.

___________________________________________
today 11:46pm

eren bo bearin:
"mallory invited me to stay the night in her room, i won."

jean🐴 :
"sb slide me [y/n] # so i can slide on her"

connie 👤:
"😂"

armin :
"i wish annie would stop ignoring me"

connie👤:
*replied to your chat^*
"jean you're not getting at [y/n] so f*ck off🫣"

eren bo bearin:
"oh nah, connie claiming [y/n]🥴"

jean🐴:
"lol, jus got her number, see if she won't slide on me."

connie👤:
"you real life b*tch made."

eren bo bearin:
"LMFAOOOOO WEAK☠️"

armin
"👀"

jean🐴:
"if you're mad that i get more p*ssy than you just say that 😕"

connie👤:
"b*tch you wish you got p*ssy🤣!!"

eren bo bearin:
"y'all got me in here rey piss 😭😭"

armin:
"im going on dnd, you guys are annoying!"
*thumbs up by eren bo bearin*

jean🐴:
"she gone text back and you gone look realll stupid"

connie👤:
"you just love to lie huh?"
"what do you gain?"

jean🐴:
"everything you don't🙏🏼 "

connie👤:
"i bet i could text her rn and she'll reply instantly"

eren bo bearin:
"battle of the texts from [y/n] 🫣"

connie👤:
"lol, ima text her at 11:52"

jean🐴:
"i texted at 11:43 so if she don't reply by 12:00 then we lost"

connie👤:
"bet"

eren bo bearin:
"im the ref, jus set a timer"

*liked by connie*
___________________________________________