Chapter three

The haunted past

"Sniff it! All of it!" Kyle says while pounding my head to the table filled with cocaine

"Please Kyle don't do this I can't" I sob

"Did I ask you if you can or you cannot do it?! No I said finish all of this cocaine!! Before I make you" He shouts while taking off this belt

I sniff more into the cocaine and feel my head suddenly becoming heavy and particles of blood coming out of my nose making my eyes widen in horror.

"Next time I say you do something, you better listen do you hear me!!!" Kyle says while hitting me with his belt.

"Yes yes I promise , please stop!" I cry out loud
.
.
.
.
"Didn't I say you must cut ties with that guy?!" Kyle says as he steps closer to me.

"You..you...you did" I stumble away from Kyle as I bump into the staircase.

"Then why did I see you with him at McDonalds?" He says

"I...I...we..." I stutter

"I...I... you can't speak now!" Kyle shouts making me flinch

"I'm sorry" I sob

"Your apology is pathetic to me" Kyle says dryly before pushing me down the stairs and everything went black.
.
.
.
.
"Kyle please let me go! Please" I scream in horror while Kyle ties me to the bed and climbs on top of me.

"You went overboard this time Victoria. If you didn't interrupt the little session I had going on , then I wouldn't have to do this to you. But again it's a win-win hence I've always wanted to know how you actually taste" Kyle says with that evil smile on his face.

"Please. I'm not ready to lose my virginity. I'm only 16 please" I struggle from the ropes and sob even more.

"Don't worry princess , it'll be over in no time"

"No. Please..No!!!"

______

"Victoria!!! Sweetie come on wake up" my mom says as she gently shakes me.

I shoot straight up and try to catch my breath. I take in my surroundings and let a sign of relief once I see I'm in my room. I turn to my mom and hurriedly give her a tight hug while I sob softly.

"It's okay honey. No one is going to hurt you okay. It was all a nightmare" my mom says while softly stroking my back.

"Mama it felt so real" I sob even more.

"It's okay baby I'm here. Do you want to go back for therapy?" She suggests while braiding my hair.

"No!" I quickly say. I hate therapy , it is the worst experience I ever had to deal with.

"Okay then. You can stay over today if you're not feeling well"

"No I'm fine. I need the distraction." I say while softly getting of my bed.

"Alright then go freshen up and I'll go prepare breakfast" Mom smiles before heading out of my room.

I take a deep breath and head to the bathroom. I can't believe this stupid nightmares are back. They stopped for a while after I took those therapy sessions so it's becoming a threat that they are back now. I finish with my shower and opt to wear my black ripped jeans , Rebecca's tight orange tank top and my black Doctor Martin boots. I let my hair loose and head downstairs for breakfast.