Chapter nineteen

Gala Dinner
Narration
Short

Dressed in black suits , and ball gowns , the crew so do the ladies were making their way into the Lover's Deep Luxury Submarine Hotel , as Nicklaus was being honoured and appointed as the brand new American Mafia leader and for having full control over it and so does Italy.

As they enter , they get ushered into the VIP section , giving them a full clear view of everything taking place.

"Who knew we would actually get a chance to be in a place like this." Harley squeaks , grabbing Victoria's arm tightly.

"Tell me about it" Victoria answers in shock.

The host of the event , Caleb Switch , the funder of the event , richest Mafia leader around the world , walks towards the stage grabbing everyone's attention. "I'd like to greet you all in this wonderful evening , it's good to see so much powerful men and women under the same room." He says.

"I dont want to waste so much time here , I'd just like to take this moment to congratulate and honour Mr Nicklaus Bianchi for being the best first youngest Mafia leader to have more than one control in this industry and being the first youngest billionaire. Can we all show Mr Bianchi some love." Caleb proudly says. Everyone stood up cheering and clapping for Nick , while others were trying their luck to start business with him.

Half of the crowd went towards the dance floor pushing Nicklaus and Victoria towards the dance circle , now grabbing everyone's attention.

Nick swirls in Vee to his arm , dipping them and bringing them into a tighter embrace. "Do you think they'll notice if I sneak a kiss?" Nick grins causing Victoria to blush.

"I'm pretty sure they won't" She replies before placing her lips on his. The kiss didn't last long as Victoria stopped after feeling a soft tap on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry to disturb your wonderful moment but may i please have this dance?" Charles , the Chicago Mafia leader asks as he makes deep hard eye contact with Nick before changing to a sweet one when he looks over to Victoria.

"Uh.." Victoria says as she looks at Nick who gave her an annoyed and unsure approval. "I guess so"

"Wonderful." Charles says while grabbing Victoria's hand and moving few steps away from Nick.

Charles then wraps Victoria's arms around his neck and wrapping his around her a small back. "So tell me , what is the most beautiful woman like you , doing with the cold man like Bianchi?" He asks.

"Do I really need a reason to be with someone?" Victoria asks as she curiously looks into Charles' eyes.

"You know if he is mistreating you, you don't need to be afraid to tell me. I'll make sure to get him away from you as soon as possible."

"Nick is not mistreating me and will never do. Why do you have to think so negative about him. You first call him cold , now abusive , what's next?" Victoria dryly says

"There's no way a man like him can love somebody." Charles rolls his eyes

"And why not?"

"Because he's the devil. Heartless , evil , and cares about nothing except money and seeing someone suffer"

Victoria stops dancing and clutches her fists tightly before taking a step back from me. "The only heartless person I see here is you. And everything you said just described the type of person you are." She says and tempts to leave only for her to be grabbed tightly by Charles.

"Let me go." She says trying to get herself free.

"Why should I? I thought you loved it" Charles says before earning a rough hard punch from Nicklaus.

"She said...let go." Nick growls pulling Victoria to him. "Go wait in the car with Harley. The rest of us will follow shortly.

"Okay." Victoria nervously says. Nick gives her a quick forehead kiss , before Victoria rushed to the car.

"That was rude , I was still having a good time with that chick" Charles says in a bored tone

"And that chick is my wife. So let me see you next to her again , I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your skull." Nick harshly says.

Charles laughs and gathers his men next to him. He glares at Nick before he takes out his gun and shoots to the roof. Everyone starts running out of the hotel as the whole place started to be filled with bullets flying over the place.

Charles lost almost half of his crew while Nick and his didn't have a single scratch. They all walk out the hotel and enter their cars , driving back to the house. In half an hour they make it home safe and sound.

"Well that was a great event." Brandon smirks while dropping dead to the couch.

"What happened to keeping it low Nick?" Lorenzo asks.

"I wasn't going to sit there and do nothing while that jerk was obviously harassing my woman." Nick growls. "And besides , he was just too close to her."

"Wait a minute...Are you jealous?" Harley gasps before laughing her ass off.

"Who again gave you permission to even stay in my house?" Nick asks

"I don't need permission , I do what I want." Harley smirks and goes to take a sit next to Jake.

Victoria was the last person to enter the living room. She went to take a sit next to Nick before releasing a sign.

"I'm sore in such weird places." She whines earning curious stares from everyone. "What?" She says as she stares at them back. Before she could even receive a reply , she got a call from her father and walked to her room to answer it.

"Well this is unexpected." She says

"Is it a crime to call my own daughter?" Mr Browns replies.

"What do you really want dad?"

"I need to see you , come to my house tomorrow I'll send you the address. We need to talk." He says before hanging up.

Victoria stares at her phone for a few seconds before sighing in frustration.

"What does he want now?"

____________________