Chapter Fourteen

Missing Him

You know the feeling when you got to get up because if you don't you're going to be late for your first day back at Highschool , well let's just say that's me.

"Tori!!! Wake up!" Rebecca exclaims jumping on top of me.

"Jesus! Rebecca! I won't be able to go to school with broken bones now would I?" I groan and chuckle a bit.

"I'm sorry , I just missed you so much. Things have been very rough without you here." She says softly.

"Well I'm here now okay , I'm not going anywhere." I smile and give her a hug.

"Now leave and let me get ready."

"What's wrong with me staying , what do you have that I don't?" She smirks.

"Rebecca out!" I throw my pillow at her making her laugh.

Walking out of the shower , I open my suitcases and start unpacking all of my clothes and opted to wear my black ripped jeans and black tank top. I do my make up , and fix my hair before heading to the kitchen.

 I do my make up , and fix my hair before heading to the kitchen

"Someone's glowing." Mom says giving me a smile.

"Wait do you think if I get kidnapped too , I'll come back glowing?" Rebecca playfully says.

Mom and Ben both give her hard glares making me laugh.

"Trust me being kidnapped isn't that fun." I say.

"Well I'm heading to school , see you there." Rebecca says giving me a hug then hugs mom and Ben. "See you guys later!"

"Be safe Rebecca!" Ben shouts. "Please take care of her"

"I'll do my best. I also must get going." I say giving them both hugs.

The drive to school was so short , my heart skipped a bit as I approached the school. I took a deep breath and made my way in.

As I rode towards the school yard I could see the whole school's attention on me which I hated. I parked my car in one of the parkings and got off. I heard loud gasps and whistles. I saw some group of guys looking at me with lust and some group of girls glaring at me. I shrugged it off and walked in the school towards my first class while ignoring all the stares I was receiving. As I entered the class , I saw four boys , Jake included. They stopped whatever they were doing and their attention was now on me.

"Vee!!!" Jake exclaims in shock and ran towards me giving me the most tightest hug in history. "I was so worried about you , Thank God you're okay"

"Yeah it was something. What's going on?" I say referring to the three guys he was with.

"Oh uhm , This are Zayn , Tom and Xavier" he says nervously.

"We'll talk during lunch." I say walking to my desk. I put my earphones on and take a quick nap before class starts. Few minutes later , I feel a soft tap on my shoulder and look up to see a grinning Hazel looking down at me.