Chapter nine

The chosen one

Closing my eyes counting to 10 , I take a sneak peek at where those little mushrooms ran to hide. After spotting them I grin and continue counting.

"8 , 9 , 10! Here I come!" I say and grin larger after hearing small cute giggles coming from the living room.

"OOOh Twins where are you!?" I giggle silently, as I head towards the back of the couch. "Are you hiding under the table? No? Okay. Are you hiding behind the tv stand? Not there too? Where could they be?" I ask rhetorically. And take silent steps as I approach the couch.

"There you are!!!" I say giggling. The twins start screaming and laughing before attacking me with warm big hugs. "Are you guys hungry?"

"No we want to play in the pool!" Camilla said.

"Yeah the pool with our foating duckies!" Chris added.

"Alright then let's go put you guys in your bathing suits."

We arrive at Chris' room and I change him into his spider man suit then changed Camilla into a floral bathing suit.

I walk over to my closet and remember I didn't buy anything. I've been wearing Lorenzo's clothes since I got here. I opt to swim with my sports bra and matching shorts. Then headed to the pool with the twins.

About an hour later, we got bored and went to take a shower before the twins decided to come cuddle with me in my room and watch cocomelon.

I hear loud talking surrounded by laughter too. The twins look at each other before screaming , "NONA!!!!!!". With that said , they ran downstairs with me tailing behind them. Once I reached the living room my eyes are quickly met by a very beautiful woman who's probably around her thirties if not early fourthies. She looked mostly like Camilla , her browns eyes held so much love and adoration same with her smile.

"Well hello dear , what's your name." The woman says before walking towards me.

"I'm Victoria ma'am but you can call me Tori."

"Nice to meet you Tori. I'm Mrs Bianchi , Nick's mother but you can call me Chloe please." She said wearing her beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you too Ms Chloe." I say politely.

There was a small amount of silence between us as Ms Chloe observed me from head to toe while nodding throughout her observations.

"Are you the new babysitter?" She asks

"Actually..." what do I say? That no ma'am your son and his friends saved me from an evil man who wanted to sell me but they kidnapped me too after I was out of the man's warehouse. I cant say that. "Yes I'm the new babysitter."

"It's good to know that Nick does listen to me when I talk." With that said , she left to watch Tv with the twins.

I turn to kitchen and start preparing supper. I don't make anything fancy , instead I made one of the meals my dad once taught me a while go. My body freezes as the guys came in.

"Ooooh what smells so good in here!" Hunter says already making his way to the pots.

"Get away from there , you'll know when I dish up."

"Tori come on" He whines.

"Go away Hunter." I firmly say.

Hunter then walks away sulking after ten minutes I call everyone for dinner. Once they all sat down I dished up for them.

"Polenta!" Chris exclaims happily.

I give him a big smile before sitting next to Lorenzo who compliments me for the food. While we eating I couldn't help but overhear the conversation between Nick and Ms Chloe. They're Italian??? This makes so much sense now.