Chapter sixteen

First Date

Nick decided that today him and I should go out so that we can do some catching up. I'm dressed in black ripped jeans , a black crop top and a Jean jacket with blue kicks. Nick was also dressed in an outfit similar to mine , black jeans , a black shirt that hugged his body just right , a Jean jacket and blue Nike kicks. We decided to take our first picture together and went downstairs. Dennis was the first one to notice us.

"Well well well what do we have here?" He asked making the rest of the guys grin

"I finally see what you guys are talking about." Jake said smirking

"Victoria and I won't be around the whole day please try to keep the house in one piece." Nick sternly said

"You got nothing to worry about , we will be okay. Just go and have fun." Lo smirked.

"You ready?" Nick asked taking hold of my hand. I smile and head towards the front door with him.

"I'd never go out in public wearing the same outfit as my girl." Brandon said

"And you wonder why you're still single" Peter says.

________

"I got you a vanilla latte. I know you like those." Nick said.

"Thank you." I smiled

"This is gonna sound so cheesy but...I love when you're half asleep and talking nonsense. It's so adorable." Nick says while blushing.

I blush and hit his arm lightly. "I don't talk nonsense when I'm half asleep"

"But yet you do sunshine" He grins

"You've changed." I say giving Nick a smile

"Changed in what way?"

"You're smiling more. When I first met you I was afraid you didn't know that people smile."

"I only smile when I'm around something that gives me warmth" he smirks

"So I give you warmth" I smirk back

"You have no idea. I bet you don't know all my favourite things." He says

"I bet you don't know all my favourite things."

"Your favourite colours are blue , white and yellow. You love bunnies and tigers. Weird. Your favourite drink is vanilla latte , favourite meal is pizza with extra cheese. Favourite car is the Brabus and favourite place is Paris. Favourite tv show is Teen Wolf and your favourite song is first time by Teeks. You don't have a favourite movie , you like every movie as long it's comedy." He finally said with a huge grin on his face.

"Well I'll be damned. You know me more than I know myself." I smirk.

"It's just one of my many talents darling" he said with a smug grin.