Chapter five

Tragic destiny
Luka's POV

"What do you mean you couldn't recognise them!!" I shout pacing back and forth the living room.

"I-it was t-too dark a-and they were wearing m-masks." Samantha stutters with tears flowing down her eyes.

"What were you doing at the beach in the first place! One day here and you've already made a mess!" I growl towards her.

"Son she did say that Victoria talked her to it. Besides she doesn't even know where the beach is." My mom says making me extremely angry.

"Oh so you're on her side now! Are you forgetting that your daughter is kidnapped and could possibly be somewhere around this whole fucking damn world!!"

"That's enough!! I'm having men looking for her right now." Dad says trying to sound calm but it's evident that he is also worried about his daughter.

"I'm pretty sure that her bastard of a brother kidnapped her" I say feeling pissed at Samantha.

"That's not fair and even if he did have her , we were going to know about it." My mom says softly stroking Samantha's back.

I scoff at her and head to my room. I close my door shut and start tracking down her phone. Where are you sis? I groan in frustration when my computer goes off. I walk to my bed while removing every part of my clothing only leaving my boxers on. I sign when I hear soft knock on my door. I glance at it thinking it's Veronica but I quickly tense up when I see Samantha holding a tray of food.

"What do you want?" I say rather harshly making her frown.

"I-I was told to bring you f-food" Sam stutters as she looks down to the floor.

I get up from my bed and slowly walk towards her. I see her flinch and shrink at my tallness towering over her body. I gaze at the tray she's holding and notice her hands slightly shaking. Is she scared of me? I shrug it off and take the tray away from her.

"Leave." I say blankly.

"Look Luka. I know you are mad at me for what happened to your sister but I want you to know that I'm truly am sorry and in all honesty I kind of wished I was the one taken instead of her. I promise to help find her and once again I'm sorry." Her voice was shaky as she spoke and tried by all means to avoid my hard glare.

"Are you done acting like you care? Cause if you are , I would really appreciate it if you weren't in my room." I sternly say making her frown. She slowly turns around and exits my room finally leaving me in peace.

________________

Victoria's POV

"Hello!!! Is anybody there?! I'm hungry and need some food!!!" I shout feeling my stomach grumble.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!" One of the man who kidnapped shouts.

"I wouldn't even be here if you haven't kidnapped me" i scoff rolling my eyes at him.

"God I swear if Boss doesn't come back anytime now , I'll have to kill this bitch!" He says to this friend who also seemed annoyed by my whining.

"Well if you would have given me food , I would have been quiet a long time ago!" I shout

"How about I give you a taste of my gun down your throat huh!" The man says before his actions are stopped by a new much scary looking man.

"It's okay I'll take it from here boys" he says grinning towards me. The two bimbos rush out of this prison cell they've kept me in and I frown when I don't receive any smell of food.

"You didn't bring food with you" I frown.

The guy just looks at me amused and grabs a chair placing it in front of me. "You know for a tiny girl , you talk too much"

"I'm not tiny" I growl at him.

"Sure you aren't" he grins before taking out his gun and slowly brushes it. "Do you know a man named Niklaus Bianchi?"

"Is that supposed to be a person?" I ask stupidly.

"I just literally said 'a man' ain't you supposed to be smart or something?." The man groans

"My brain only functions when I've had something to eat." I yawn

"JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!!" He shouts making me jump a little.

"Whoa easy big guy the was no need for you to shout jeez. I don't know any Niklaus" I say rolling my eyes

"Okay what about Jacob Hills" He says and smirks at my alarmed face. "I guess you know him. Now tell me did he mention something about a black bag to you?"

"You got to be more specific. Jacob has a lot of black bags. I'm sure everyone in this world has a black bag" I say in a duh tone.

"Your friend stole a bag from me which consisted of 50 million dollars" he says. My jaw drops and I quickly laugh. This guy is insane.

"Okay man I'm not sure if we are talking about the same Jacob Hills but the one I know , is a coward , doesn't steal and doesn't know how to hide something so I'm pretty sure I would have known about a black bag consisting of 50 million dollars inside." I say

"Then it's clear you don't know your dear friend Princess." This guy smirks

"Don't call me that" I hiss at him

"Why I thought every girl loves princesses" he smirks

"But that doesn't mean they want to be one or called one. Anyway Jake wouldn't steal your money so get me home and food too." I order

Just right before he responds. Loud gunshots are heard and a bunch of shouting men come running towards the prison cell I'm currently kept in.

"Boss they are here!" One of the men say

"Shit! Take all the stuff back to the warehouse! And make sure that you take down every single one of them!!" This guy shouts and all his men start running out probably following his orders. "You little Bitch! You said you didn't know who Niklaus is!"

"And I do not!" I shout back

"Then why are his men here!"

"Excuse me ! How should I know!!" I gasp dramatically.

"Alexander!" A deep rusty voice calls from behind us

"B-Brandon. What do you want here!" The guy I've known to be Alex asks

"Hand over the money and the diamonds too." Brandon says in a bored tone.

"Could you please help me" I interrupt. Brandon looks over to me and raises his eyebrow.

"And hand over the girl too" he says.

"Over my dead body." Alex says shaking.

"If you say so." Brandon then fires several gunshots towards Alex's head once satisfied that he's dead. He walks towards me with a sly evil grin on his face and I immediately panic.

"Please don't kill me" I plead but Brandon obviously ignores me and hits me with his gun on my head. Why does everyone have to be so violent! I wince at the pain and start seeing spots that were replaced with darkness.

______________________