46

josh's point of view

tyler's head falls to my shoulder as i carry him. he leaves one soft kiss to my neck and i lay him gently on the bed.

i hold myself up above him, leaning down to kiss him again, taking my time because i know he won't last long. i don't know if never being touched before means the stakes are higher for me or if the lack of expectations will be helpful.

"could you pull your pants down a bit for me, love?"

"y-yeah, okay," he agrees. i can tell he's nervous as he follows my instructions.

i watch his face carefully as he does so, giving him the opportunity to change his mind.

when he doesn't, i kiss him again, testing the waters by letting my hand move slowly down his chest to cup him just barely. he makes the sweetest sound and i punctuate it with my lips on his again.

"okay?"

he nods, but i make no move to continue 

"i need vocal consent from you, ty."

"y-yes," he speaks quietly.

"good job, sweetheart. i'm gonna get a bit of lube so my hands aren't so dry, okay?"

he nods again but then remembers. "okay."

i lean over to the bedside table and put just a tiny bit of the substance on my hand before letting it dip into his underwear.

he moans at the touch, a soft, drawn out sound.

"jesus christ," i say, under my breath. i don't think i even meant to say it out loud.

"oh, um, sorry. i didn't mean to, ah, do that," he tries to apologize, his speech interrupted by sharp breaths as he tries not to make another sound.

"no, baby, i didn't mean it like that. you're perfect. you still doing okay?" i check in, my hand moving at a steady pace.

"mhm, yes. i am. please don't stop," he answers, his eyes closed tight.

i kiss his neck again and listen to the sounds that continue to fall from his mouth as i touch him. he grabs my arm after awhile, the nails digging into my skin.

"j, i'm, um, i-"

"it's okay, love. let me take care of you. just let go for me, ty."

he finishes into my hand then, his chest heaving as he comes down.

he finally opens his eyes a minute later, his face flushed yet again. "t-thank you. um, i'm sorry i, uh... your hand and..." he tries to look anywhere but my face.

"tyler, hey, look at me." i feel a soft smile on my face and hope he doesn't take it as me making fun of him.

"hm?"

"i told you, no thanks and no apologies necessary." i lean down to kiss him once. "if anything, i should thank you. i'm gonna go wash my hands and i'll bring you a towel to clean up. do you want to borrow a pair of my boxers?"

he nods in answer, shy smile pulling at his lips. i get up to head to my bathroom. i try to calm my own breathing while i wash my hands. i'll never know why he's so insecure. he definitely has no reason to be.

i return to my room and hand him both the rag and underwear.

"do you want me to step out while you do that?" i offer.

"if you don't mind." he looks down.

"of course not, angel. i'll be in the living room when you're done, yeah?"

he nods and i leave again, closing the door behind me. i pick my shirt up and put it back on, running my hand down my face as i sit on the couch. i left the tv on again, so i try to focus on that instead, still trying to calm down.

tyler emerges from my room and i smile at him. "hey there, gorgeous. you okay?"

he comes to sit next to me and i wrap my arm around him. "more than okay. it, um, felt really nice."

"i'm glad," i say. it feels good to know that i made him feel good, that he enjoyed his first experience.

"did you want me to, like, do anything for you..?"

"oh, no, sweetheart. i'm fine. don't worry about me. this was a big step. we can do that another time. but for the record, you don't owe me anything. i'm glad i could make you feel good. you never owe me reciprocation."

"god, you're so perfect. i'm so lucky to have you."

"i'm definitely the lucky one," i counter.

"whatever. i'm embarrassing." he hides his face in my shirt.

"not at all. very sexy." i kiss the top of his head.

"says you."

"yes. says me."

"i think you're probably biased."

"me? never."

(an: short chapter but SMUT BABEY im posting extra bc i was a day late + ayden is sick + like i said this one is short anyway)