54

josh's point of view

"oh, um, yeah. okay." he nods, his eyes growing slightly wider. "i, uh... where should i, like-"

"do you want to sit at the edge of the bed for me?" i interrupt, mostly because i can tell he's having a hard time (literally).

"i can." he moves to adjust himself, holding his breath as he does so.

i stand to come around to the side of the bed in front of him. "you don't have to. i just always feel the positioning is a bit awkward if we're lying down." i get to my knees and take one of his hands in mine to press a kiss to it.

"no, it's okay. i'm just definitely a bottom so it feels awkward to be above you like this," he says, the corners of his lips turned up a little.

"don't let the power get to you then, hm? pull your pants down for me, love."

"no promises." he giggles and i hear the nervousness behind it as he undresses.

"are you ready?" i decide to ask this way instead of asking if he's sure because he always makes some remark about how i don't have to, but i can't just... not.

"mhm." he looks off to the side, obviously feeling shy about the whole ordeal, which i find adorable.

i take him into my mouth slowly, letting him get used to the feeling. he gasps and looks down to me for only a moment before he closes his eyes again, his head going back to face the ceiling.

once he's all the way in my mouth, he moans and i see his hand grip the blanket tightly. he's very reactive, no matter what we're doing, which i love. i love every sound he makes, from the soft, drawn out sounds like that one to the breathy whimpers when he gets closer to his climax.

he looks down at me again after a few minutes, his face flushed and his eyes wide. he's beautiful.

"i'm, um... i'm definitely not gonna last long," he tells me, his voice weak.

i hum around him and he seems to like that because he looks like he's going to collapse in on himself any moment now.

"josh," he says my name but nothing else, and i bring my hand back up to hold one of his and he squeezes it tightly, one final loud groan emitted from him as he finishes.

i swallow and pull away, standing up to give him a small smile. "you alright, baby?"

he's still breathing heavily, pink cheeks and wide pupils. "ah, um, yes. i'm good. very good."

i can't help but laugh a little as i help him pull his pants up and watch as he climbs back onto the bed.

"before i lay down, do you want some water or anything? can i get you something?"

he shakes his head. "just want you to be with me."

"i can do that."

i lie down next to him and he cuddles up to me. i wrap my arms around him and he leans up to kiss me, pulling away with a fresh layer of blush on his cheeks that's more subtle than before.

"oh," he says, having had some sort of realization i'm not yet privy to.

"hm? everything okay?"

"i can, um... taste myself," he admits this like it's some secret thing he wasn't expecting.

this pulls another laugh from me. "well, you taste just fine to me, love. you can wipe that insecure look off of your face or i'll have no choice but to lay on top of you and tickle you until you can't breathe." i raise one shoulder in a half-shrug, my voice playfully nonchalant.