Foreword and Character Description

***

***

FIX-IT FANFIC, UP TO SEASON 3, A SEQUEL WILL TACKLE SEASON 4, ACTION-ADVENTURE ROMANCE (KINDA). The romance is slow and steady paced since everyone's in survival mode in AOT. But somehow... it will happen. The romance will happen. The build up. I didn't write smut on the first 20 chapters, but hopefully, you'll still enjoy how the romance that starts as a hate-confused-denial to shit-I-love-her/him pace, and how she plans of saving the characters she will form deep connections with.

Also, I hope you'll like how I interpret Levi in love. They said he's awkward, and I hope he comes off as that... and more.

The OC narrates in a SECOND POINT OF VIEW, to make it more immersive. Though I did write Levi POV sometimes, because I have to, but as the story progresses, it will just be the OC. I try to brand her as this genius in doing mecha stuff in a non-mecha island called Paradis. I'm no techie/mecha person so I might commit mistakes. Please bear with me, I am trying, and I hope my 'trying' will be enough as I narrate her story.

Also. Phoebe is physically normal. No titan shifting, no magic powers. She's no damsel in distress either, but note there is only so much a physically average person can do. She's just good at making stuff and is ahead of the characters' plans and the plot because she knows what happens to the story.

A catch? There is, but it will be revealed on the later chapters. Just that she's not from Attack on Titan universe. It goes saying she's not affected by the founding titan's power, or its memory manipulation or their titan genetics.

***

In case someone wants to imagine how Phoebe might look, this is how I'd imagine her. But of course, she's anyone you imagine. I just can't bear the vacant name whenever I have to make a character say her name. So here she is, and her years (or at least until season 3) in their cruel, but beautiful world.