We Are Family

"Six and a half horsepower engine." Jack said as they looked at the new go-cart that was on sale in the mall.

"Aluminium rims with independent suspension." Eddie added.

"Four-wheel servo-drive disk brakes." Milton continued.

"It's- red!" Jerry finished before Andie rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"You guys should definitely write the commercial script." Chloe said as she rolled her eyes before Andie chuckled.

"Hey, guys!" Kim said before the six turned around and let out screams when they saw her horrible hairstyle.

"Oh!"

"Snap!"

"Whoa!"

"My god!"

"Kim, wow!"

"You look, just, wow."

"Yeah, you look- different." Milton said.

"Hot date tonight?" Andie asked.

"With a clown?" Jack added with a smirk before Chloe slapped his arm and also smirked.

"Go ahead and laugh, but I just got us ten bucks closer to buying that go-cart. Wilford Beauty College is paying people to be their practice dummy." Kim said as showed them the ten-dollar bill.

"My cousin Chewie goes there. You know, for his final, he trimmed my grandmother's mustache. He went through three pairs of scissors. But he got most of it." Jerry said as they walked towards the dojo.

"Man, I can't wait till we get that go-cart." Eddie said before everyone started talking at the same time as they walked inside the dojo.

"All right, time to kick in. I made forty bucks by visiting my great-aunt Betty. Every time I go, she thinks it's my birthday and gives me money. I went four times yesterday." Milton said after he opened his locker and took out the money jar and Kim placed her bucks in it.

"And Chloe and I went twice." Jack said proudly before he threw in his and Chloe's twenty bucks and Milton looked at him confused.

"Cindy Connors gave me ten bucks to stop asking her out in front of her boyfriend." Eddie said as he put his money in.