Indiana Eddie

"Last day of school

"Last day of school. Whoo! Until summer school. Whoo." Jerry said after he ran up to Andie, Milton, Jack, and Chloe who stood by their lockers.

"I've gotta find a way to get my Venus Flytrap home for the summer." Milton told them. 

"It's just a plant, dude. Take it home." Jerry said. 

"I've been growing it hydroponically with a synthetic photosynthesis light since the first day of school and it's pretty huge." Milton explained. 

"It's not even eating flies anymore. It's eating meatballs." Jack added as Chloe and Andie nodded and before Jerry scoffed. 

"Right. A plant that eats meatball." Jerry said before he walked and opened Milton's locker and the plant burped meatballs at him. 

"That's a sight I never thought I would see." Andie said as Jerry started tasting the meatballs. 

"Yeah, that's definitely a meatball." Jerry nodded before he closed Milton's locker.

"Hey, did you guys get your end-of-the-year career evaluation from the guidance counselor?" Kim asked as she joined the group.

"Yes, I did, and they're a joke. Mine says I'm best suited to be a farmer. I'm allergic to cows, terrified of hay, and seriously, do these shoulders look like they can hold up overalls?" Milton asked after he slid down his cardigan to reveal his not-muscled arms. 

"You think your's is bad? Mine said I would best suit as a nurse. I'm allergic to hearing people cry dramatically from a paper cut." Andie said after she scoffed and before Chloe and Kim chuckled.

"I'm happy with mine. Mine said I'd be a singer." Chloe smiled before Jack slightly scoffed. 

"Of course your's did. I-I mean, what else would it have said? That's perfect for you, babe! Anyway, I didn't even pick mine up. No one believes a word those things say." Jack said after Chloe glared at him and he put his arm around her. 

"I just got my career evaluation. I believe every word that this thing says!" Eddie said after he ran over to them with an excited grin.

"Really?" Kim asked skeptically.