New York, New Nanny

"So then my dad who's in the Marine Corps practically blew his flat top when I told him I was moving to New York, but he chilled when I told him I had a great job

"So then my dad who's in the Marine Corps practically blew his flat top when I told him I was moving to New York, but he chilled when I told him I had a great job. Do you know where I could find a great job? Alright, someone needs some alone time. Wait. My wallet's gone! Someone must've stolen it. I don't suppose I could pay you in lip gloss and breath mints? They're wintergreen. That was rude! Haha, you missed me!" Jessie said before the cab driver threw her coffee cup at her. 

"Whoa. You must be a really bad tipper. I'm Tony." Tony said as he helped her up. 

"I'm Jessie." 

"I'm guessing this is yours." Zuri said as she held out Jessie's bra. 

"Thank you, sweetie. That's just my slingshot." Jessie said before Zuri laughed. 

"She doesn't know it's a bra. Bye, Nanny. Whatever your name was! Hey, Jessie. You wanna be my new nanny?" Zuri asked after Nanny Kay ran by screaming. 

"Thank you, sweetie, but I didn't come all the way from Fort Hood in Texas to be a babysitter. I came to New York to follow my dreams because this is where dreams come true!" Jessie said. 

"Yeah, right. Until then, I like my grilled cheese cut in triangles and my tutus starched." Zuri said before she pulled Jessie inside the building.

***

"Whoa. This is like the Astrodome, but with better furniture." Jessie said after they got to the penthouse.

"Look, Bertram. I found a new nanny in the street. Can we keep her?" Zuri asked as she looked at the butler.

"If she doesn't poop on the floor, it's fine with me." Bertram said with a sigh.

"Wait. Don't you wanna ask me any more questions?" Jessie asked.

"Do you poop on the floor?" Bertram asked before Jessie shook her head.

"No."

"Congratulations! You just made the first cut. Wait here. The parents will be home soon to interview you." Bertram said.

"All this and all I have to do is take care of one cute little girl!" Jessie said as Zuri smiled.

"Luke! Give us back our moon!" Emma yelled as she, Luke, Ravi, and Chloe ran into the living room.

"No way!"

"But we need it for our solar system!" Chloe yelled as she tried to grab the styrofoam moon from Luke's grasp.

"I'll show you a moon!" Luke yelled as he turned around before Chloe pushed him, making him fall onto Jessie.

Chloe crawled over Jessie as Emma and Ravi followed. Chloe grabbed a pillow and started hitting Luke with it and soon, Emma began to help her as well and Ravi was trying to stop them.