Season Two Bloopers and Some Behind the Scenes

"We're doing the best we can

"We're doing the best we can." Leo said before Jason started mock wailing.

"We can- Yeah, that'd be great if your job was to not sell candy bars!" Jason said before he pulled out Leo's chair, causing him to fall as everyone else laughed.

"Oh, my god. Can that please be kept in?" Chloe asked as she and everyone chuckled.

***

"Right! She'll just know 'cause you have twin telepathy." Victoria said in a sarcastic tone.

"We do not have telepathy! Ooh, you were being sarcastic! Ugh! Whatever. Besides, if I tell her, then, she's gonna play the disappointment card, and then I'm gonna get defensive, and then, she's gonna lash out, and the delicate balance of- blah. Dang it." Chloe sighed after she messed up the line and Victoria chuckled.

"We do not have telepathy! Ooh, you were being sarcastic! Ugh! Whatever. Besides, if I tell her, then, she's gonna play the disappointment card, and then I'm gonna get defensive, and then, she's gonna lash out, and the delicate balance of our twin bond will be ruined! Man." Chloe sighed as she laughed and broke character.

"It's a long line." Victoria said as she patted Chloe's shoulder.

"I know."

***

Peyton let out a loud 'snore' and moved, causing the two to scramble to the ground quickly.

"Oh!"

"Ow."

"Cut?" Victoria asked as everyone laughed after the two didn't get up right away.

"That fall might have been a bit dramatic. Oh, shush." Chloe said playfully as she rubbed her head after Peyton snorted.

***

"So what do you think about that Rosie girl?" Chloe asked after she and Victoria walked into Chloe Ross' room.

"She seems okay. But if she says anything rude to me or you, it's not gonna be pretty." Victoria said after she put the backpack down and sat on the beanbag chair before Chloe chuckled as she climbed up, or attempted to, climb the bed.

"Oh, ow."

"Oh, my. Are you okay?" Victoria asked as she tried to hide her laugh after Chloe missed a step and fell.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Luckily, this is real carpeting." Chloe replied as Victoria helped her up.

"That's definitely going in the blooper reel."

"Oh, god."

***

"Five yards for a bad attitude, fella." Dylan said after he blew the whistle and threw a flag down.

"I'm sorry." Chloe said after she failed to hold in her laugh.

"Geez." Leo chuckled as walked back toward the 'locker room.'