Meet the Nanny

^^^^

***

"Thanks for the ride home

"Thanks for the ride home. I've never been on a motorcycle before." Chloe smiled after she and Derek got to the penthouse.

"Were you scared? You were holding on pretty tight." Derek said before Chloe chuckled.

"Yeah, but that wasn't because I was scared. Anyway, see you tomorrow night at the movies?" Chloe asked before Derek nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, for sure. What time do you want me to pick you up?" Derek asked.

"Pick me up? Um, you know what? You don't have to do that. We can just, we'll meet at the mall. That way you don't have to come here. We'll just meet there." Chloe said after she handed the helmet to him and as she guided him towards the stairs.

"Well-"

"At the mall."

"Okay, but maybe we could just, like, go in and hang out for a little while-" Derek started before Chloe shook her head.

"No. Derek, no. If we hang out now, what will we have to talk about tomorrow, at the mall?" Chloe asked with a smile.

"Well, maybe we could-" Derek started before Chloe held up a finger.

"Shh. Save it for the mall." Chloe whispered.

"Okay, well, I'll see you later." Derek said before he left.

"All right, bye." Chloe smiled as she waved.

Chloe sighed happily before she walked into the penthouse through the kitchen door.

The blonde walked into the living room with a grin.

"Who's the guy?" Zuri asked after she popped up from behind the couch.

"What? What guy?" Chloe asked before she set her bag down on the couch.

"The guy you're trying to hide from Jessie." Zuri said as she walked around the couch and before her sister lightly chuckled.

"I'm not trying to hide anybody from anyone." Chloe said after she sat down on the couch and before she picked up the bowl of grapes that were on the coffee table.