Tempest in a Teacup

"I can't believe you're finally going out on your first date with Jessie!" Emma said with a smile

"Are you nervous?" Chloe asked before Tony shook his head.

"No. This is our fourth first date. First I got pepper sprayed, then she got glued to Chesterfield, then we both got dumped in mud. Maybe I should be nervous." Tony said with a sigh.

"Don't worry, Tony. You know what they say. Fourth times the-" Zuri said before she looked at Emma and Chloe for help.

"Time no one goes to the hospital?" Chloe suggested with a shrug.

"I'm sure nothing's gonna go wrong." Tony said.

"Girls love a gentleman, so offer her your jacket if she gets cold." Chloe said as Emma nodded.

"What if I get cold?" Tony asked.

"Do you wanna be comfortable or in a relationship? Because you can't have both." Zuri said as the girls nodded, and before Jessie got off the elevator.

"Hey, Tony! Happy fourth first date." Jessie said before she handed him a bag.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you anything." Tony apologized.

"Don't worry. It's just a little something I made." Jessie said.

"Wow, Jessie! No girl's ever skinned a coyote for me before." Tony said as he looked at the scarf.

"It's a scarf, silly! Coyote season isn't until April. There. It looks great!" Jessie said after she put the scarf on Tony.

"I love it. Wool, right?" Tony asked as he started to scratch his neck.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. I'm just a teeny weenie bit allergic to wool." Tony said before he passed out.

***

"Tony, I'm so glad the doctor said you're okay." Jessie said after they walked into the lobby.

"Me too. It's a weird feeling when your neck's bigger than your head." Tony said.

"I probably should've mentioned this sooner, but I'm sort of a jinx when it comes to dating." Jessie said.

"I don't believe that." Tony said before the girls looked at him.

"Believe it."

"Did she tell you about the date when she fell off the donkey?" Emma asked.

"Or lit a waiter on fire?" Chloe asked.

"Or got trapped in a meat locker?" Zuri asked.

"Never break up with a butcher's son. Those dates lead up to the worst one of all. My senior prom, but don't ask me-" Jessie started.

"What happened?"

"We do not speak of it! Let's just say the theme was Under the Sea and my humiliation was over the top." Jessie said after she pointed at the four of them.