Creating a Band

"Oh! Hey, Andie

"Oh! Hey, Andie. I have something for you." Chloe said as she was at her locker after her best friend walked over. 

"No way. A bejeweled welding mask." Andie smiled after Chloe handed it to her.

"Yeah."

"Oh. This'll go great with the bejeweled blowtorch you gave me last month." Andie said as Chloe smiled.

"I know."

"I can't wait to show Mika." Andie smiled as Chloe slighly smirked.

"Ooh."

"Shut up." Andie said as she playfully pushed her best friend as the blonde chuckled.

"Whatever you say." Chloe said as she closed her locker and Andie playfully rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for this." Andie said as she and Chloe hugged.

"Of course." Chloe smiled.

"Oh, and uh, we've been pretty busy with karate lately and haven't really hung out just us in a while. Do you wanna do something after school?" Andie asked before Chloe smiled and nodded.

"Absolutely. How about the mall?" Chloe asked before Andie nodded with a smile.

"Cool."

"Ooh and we should go mini-golfing later tonight." Chloe suggusted before Andie grinned.

"Sounds good."

"Hey, guys." Sofia greeted as she walked over to them.

"Hi!"

"Hey. How's your first day back going so far?" Chloe asked after she and Sofia hugged.

"Pretty good. It's gonna take it a bit of getting used to though." Sofia said as Chloe and Andie nodded.

"Yeah, I would think so."

"Hey. Hi. Yeah, you're probably wondering where I've been. I was studying abroad in France. It was a great experience but I'm really happy to be back home." Sofia smiled.

"So, how much French did you learn?" Chloe asked before Sofia slightly sighed.

"Not as much as you'd think." Sofia said before Chloe and Andie chuckled.

"Un petit peu?" Chloe asked before the brunette nodded.

"Oui, un petit peu."

"Well, hey, if you wanna learn more you Chloe's the one to teach you." Andie said as Chloe nodded.

"It's true." Chloe said with a small shrug as the two laughed.

"Oh, I gotta get to history. See you guys later." Sofia said before she left.

"Later, girl."

"Bye, Sof."

"Hey, you guys." Jack said as he joined the two.