Wazombie Warriors

Colin Ford as Dylan Anderson

"Kim's pretty cute and really nice. Thanks for setting us up."

***

The group was sitting inside Phil's. Chloe was sitting with Jack beside her in a booth and Jerry, Kim, and Milton across from them. Andie was on the other side of Chloe.

"Phil's new garlic falafel balls are disgusting." Jack grimaced. 

"Surprising, considering the cook is a goat." Chloe said sarcastically. 

"Yeah, I know. These are awful." Jerry said, with his mouth full of garlic falafels. 

"Then why do you keep eating them?" Andie asked. 

"Mm, because now I can do this." Jerry said before belching loudly, causing all of them to gag. 

"It's gross, but you gotta admit, the man's an artist." Milton deadpanned as Chloe slightly rolled her eyes. 

"So, Chloe, Kim, Andie, are you coming to see the movie with us tomorrow? It's playing here in the mall." Jack said after he put his elbow on the back of the sofa and he was turned towards his girlfriend.

"What movie?" Chloe wondered as Kim and Andie looked equally confused. 

"Only the best monster movie ever made. Attack of the Killer Zompyres!" Milton said after he unzipped his hoodie and unbuttoned his flannel shirt and revealed a t-shirt with a creature on it. 

"They're half zombie-" Jerry started. 

"Half vampire." Jack finished. 

"And all lame." Chloe finished as she rolled her eyes and Kim nodded. 

"It's not that bad. I'm going with Mika." Andie smiled as Chloe chuckled.

"Yeah, if you guys wanna see a good movie, go see The Horse Tamer. It's a romantic story about a muscular nineteen year old boy, who sells his last shirt to save a crippled horse." Kim said.