The Secret Life of Mr. Kipling

"What's wrong?" Chloe asked after she and Emma walked downstairs to see Zuri crying

"Millie the Mermaid died." Zuri said before Emma and Chloe sighed in relief.

"Oh, I thought something horrible happened." Emma said before she and Chloe sat down.

"Not that this isn't horrible. Because it is." Chloe said as Emma nodded.

"She was accidentally stabbed by a swordfish." Jessie said before Zuri stood up.

"It was no accident! It was murder!" Zuri said before Chloe slightly rolled her eyes.

"Now, Zuri, we don't know that." Jessie said.

"Yes, we do! Chubby the Bear told me Millie owed money to Lenny the Loan Shark!" Zuri said.

"So something fishy was going on." Emma said before she laughed, and before Chloe hit her.

"It doesn't matter how Millie passed on. The important thing is she's in a better place now." Jessie said.

"You really think so?" Zuri asked before Jessie nodded.

"Absolutely. She's selling seashells by the great seashore in the sky." Jessie said.

"And peacefully picking a peck of pickled peppers." Emma said before Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Pickled peppers were Millie's favorite!" Zuri cried before Jessie hugged her.

"Oh, no! Feelings! Tears! Must hide!" Bertram said after he walked in.

"Bertram!"

"Rats!"

"I'll need your help planning Millie's funeral." Zuri said as she walked over to him.

"Fine, I'll meet you at the toilet in five minutes." Bertram said before he started to walk away.

"Excuse me? I am not flushing Millie! She should have a beautiful send off." Zuri said.

"Uh, I could do a reading from One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish." Jessie said as she stood up.

"That would be lovely. Bertram, will you speak at the funeral?" Zuri asked as she looked at her butler.

"Wouldn't you rather have Jessie do the speech?" Bertram asked.

"Have you heard Jessie? She would turn it into a sob story about some ex boyfriend who had her pay for a new transmission then dumped her." Zuri said before Chloe and Emma nodded.