Evil Times Two

"Who wants fresh raspberries?" Jessie asked

"Earlier, I saw Emma and Chloe balancing one of these on the tip of their noses." Ravi said as he grabbed some. 

"Those weren't raspberries. They have zits the size of a Chihuahua." Luke said with a laugh. 

"Not a raspberry? Then my enthusiastic applause must have confused them." Ravi said before Luke shrugged. 

"No one notice us. No one notice us. That probably didn't help." Emma said after she and Chloe fell. 

"It's just a little zit. How bad could it be? Look at the size of that cloud!" Jessie said as she looked at the sky. 

"It looks like our noses nose are growing a nose." Emma said as Chloe nodded.

"Look! We're even scaring children!" Chloe added after some kids ran away. 

"No, that's not you. That's something truly horrifying and it's headed this way." Jessie said as Agatha walked up to her. 

"Jessie." 

"Agatha." 

"I see you're still taking care of these hideous children." Agatha said before everyone gasped.

"I see your tooth is still trying to escape." Jessie said before the kids chuckled.

"Is that the nasty nanny who tried to get Jessie fired with her Toddler Tattler blog?" Ravi said before Zuri nodded. 

"Someone should drop a house on that." Zuri said as the kids chuckled. 

"Hi, I'm Jessie." Jessie said as they sat next to Angela. 

"I'm Angela." 

"I too have gone face to mole with Agatha. Or as I call her-well, I can't tell you what I call her because there are children present." Jessie said after she looked at the kids. 

"Agatha's always been a bit harsh. I'd know better than anyone. We're twin sisters." Angela said before everyone gasped. 

"Holy Olsen! But you're so-and she's so." Jessie said after she made two different faces.

***

"It says the weight limit is thirteen hundred pounds. Emma, Chloe, your zits might have to take the freight elevator." Luke said after the kids got on the elevator.

"Chloe, Emma, kudos for keeping calm during Luke's endless torrent of taunting." Ravi said as he looked at his sisters.

"We're just waiting until he can't get away." Chloe said before the elevator doors closed, making her and Emma throw their hats down and turn towards Luke.

***

"Emma and Chloe Ross for facials. Okay, girls. I promise you, this will pummel your pimple problem." Jessie said after she, Chloe, Emma, and Angela walked into the building's spa.