The Jessie-Nator: Grudgement Day

"Jessie asked me to make you lunch

"Jessie asked me to make you lunch." Bertram said after he placed a picnic basket on the bench, where Chloe and Emma were sitting.

"Aw, why?" Chloe asked after she looked up from her phone.

"Is she punishing us?" Emma asked before she and Chloe looked under the blanket that sat on the basket.

"Bertram, this slide is kind of sticky, can we grease it up with your head sweat?" Zuri asked after she walked over and before Ravi, Chloe, and Emma laughed.

"You know, one day you kids will be sorry for how you treat me!" Bertram said before he left.

"Snap-a-doodle-doo! What? Snap-a-doodle-doo is my new catchphrase. It is going to be a big thing because you can use it for a multitude of scenarios." Ravi said after the three looked at him.

"No. You really can't." Chloe told him.

"Aw, snap-a-doodle-doo. See?" Ravi asked before Chloe picked up the picnic basket and the four left.

***

"Whoa! How many times have we asked Luke not to fart on the furniture?" Emma asked after she, Chloe, and Ravi walked out of the elevator and saw the brunt pillow.

"I will say what the three of us are thinking. Snap-a-doodle-doo!" Ravi said before Chloe rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"Quit trying to make snap-a-doodle-doo happen." Chloe said before the elevator dinged.

"Is Jessie home?" Future Jessie asked as she walked out of the elevator.

"Jessie? What is up with the old person makeup and pirate theme?" Ravi asked.

"I'm Jessie from sixty years in the future, where an army of Bertram-bots have taken over and enslaved the human race." Future Jessie explained.

"I can't believe it!" Emma said as her twin nodded.

"Yeah, after sixty years, you still don't know how to accessorize." Chloe added as Emma nodded.

"Oh, no. The Bertram-bots have already been here. We need to locate younger me!" Future Jessie said after the four walked over to the burnt chair and she took out a device and scanned the chair.

"Very humorous ruse, Jessie. But we are not buying what you are selling." Ravi said as the three had their arms crossed.

"I am not your Jessie! Well, I am, but sixty years older." Future Jessie told them.

"So we should call you Old Jessie?" Emma asked.

"Uh, no. That's rude. My point is, does nineteen-year-old Jessie have this where her eye should be?" Future Jessie asked before she lifted her eyepatch up, causing the three to scream and fall onto the couch.

"Have you not considered putting some ointment on that?" Ravi asked as the blondes nodded.

"Wimps." Future Jessie smirked after she put her eyepatch down before she scanned the burnt pillow.