Chapter Thirty-Eight: Baciami Dappertutto

YES YES YES IT HATH BEEN A MINUTE, HATH'NT IT? 

HOW ART THOU KISSES? WELCOME BACK TO MY DELICIOUS LA NOTTE HELL.

*KISSES UNLEASH THEIR VOTES AND COMMENTS AND SHARING AMONGST THE WORLD*

LUCIUS

My head tilted back against the wall, my fingers weaving into Korinna's curls. They were as soft as I remembered, like silk brushing against my rough fingers, and I fought the urge to twist them and hold onto the locks.

The first time she sucked me off, I was pleasantly surprised by her skill, and this time was no exception. This principessa knew how to give head, which made me think too much about where she'd learned it. 

It was not the time to be thinking about that, but her mouth on my cock sent my brain scattered like a spinning top of thoughts I could not control. No to mention, the feeling of guilt, which I found myself battling ignore more often than not lately.

The pulsing animalistic need to show Korinna what I was made of nearly drove me into a frenzy. I wanted to push the back of her head until her throat touched the tip of my cock and hold it there until she choked and her eyes watered. I wasn't so sure she was ready to see that darker part of me, if she even ever did. This arrangement would come and go in and so would she like every other woman in my life. At least we were finally having some fun with this and have something to my stress out on in a healthier way.

Her head bobbed faster, that wet mouth sliding up and down my shaft, with an enthusiasm that could make a man fall in love. If she were any other woman, she could have worked me like a puppet caressing me like this. Made me weak for her. If I were any other man, I would have gladly let her.

"Baciami dappertutto," I murmured. Kiss me everywhere.

She looked up at me as she swallowed every last drop of my sin. Those gorgeous eyes.

I wished we were at my house. That damn unfinished house. Then I could spread her out of my bed and fuck her with my tongue until she came on it. I wanted to take my time with her, make her shake and sweat and come until my sheets were soaked. I needed to fuck so bad that my balls still ached even after I spilled in her mouth. I mastered the art of separating emotion from sex a long time ago, and unless she could do the same, I knew she would get hurt.

But that was the least of the hurt that could happen between us. In conceit, I'd convinced myself I was better than my father, better than the other mafiosi. But the more intimate Korinna and I were getting, the more she bared her soul to me, and the more I recognized my own fault in rejecting the monstrosity of the situation. She would find out, one way or the other, and she'd truly hate me then.

Dread felt like a block of lead in my stomach as I followed my mother into our lake house. My father was already waiting inside with his arms crossed over his wide chest. His stern eyes met mine, before he turned and strode out of the kitchen.

Without even greeting Korinna.

God damnit.

"Oh, Meo," Mama crooned, touching my brother's chin. He had a three-inch cut on his cheek. "Look at what you've done to your face! You know better than to be horsing around like that. What is the matter with you?"

"Don't look at me, he's the one who started it," Meo said, pointing to Matteo.

"Yo, what the hell?" Matteo punched his brother's arm. "What happened to twin loyalty, dickhead?"

"Matteo," Mama and I both fumed.

"This is going to scar," Mama insisted. "And you have a drop of blood on your sweatshirt. Give me this. And Matteo, help him with his face."