Confusion

Author's notes : I want to explain that Equestria is a Techno-Magic based civilization, they have access to modern level science and millennium more advance in magic.

================================

=///Canterlot\\\=

Celestia sat in a special room on the west side of the castle. The room was filled with bureaucrats, advisors, military officers, and several nobles. The reason as to why many important figures were in a room was because they were discussing about the flash of light that affected everypony in their nation.

"All of this must be the fault of those disgusting griffons! They've always hated us ponies..." One of the nobles said in disgust.

"No way! Last month, her highnesses and Emperor Erokar had signed a non-aggression pact!" one bureaucrats replied.

"If it were not the griffons, perhaps maybe the dragons then?" Another noble asked. Princess Celestia nodded her head in disagreement.

"That's highly unlikely. I visited the Dragonic Kingdom last Sunday and opened a trade agreement with them. They have no reason to do such an act upon us." Celestia said. As the group of ponies spoke amongst each other, a military officer piped in.

"Sorry for interrupting, Your Highness, I just received news that communications with the Crystal Empire has been re-established. From the reports I've received, they say that they too experienced the same thing. A momentary flash of light engulfed them and now they have lost all contact with the neighbouring country; Republic of Yayakistan."

Princess Celestia was glad to hear that communications with the Crystal Empire had been re-established, but that raised some questions for Celestia, why were they the only ones that can come in contact with?

"If that's so, are there any other countries or kingdoms that have received our transmissions? Surely with the Crystal Empire being back in communications with us, any other country and kingdom would have done the same." Celestia said. The military officer simply looked down for a bit, a look of sadness can be seen before looking back at Princess Celestia.

"I'm terribly sorry, Your highness, but until now, no other country has received our transmission. We tried to contact the civilian line, but they were also not found, they all fell silent..." He replied. The others in the room seemed disappointed with the news. How is it possible that only the Crystal Empire was able to establish communications with them? Before they could continue asking, the military officer spoke up once more.

"Though... we received mysterious signals that we cannot understand. They use radio frequencies such as us, but there's something nopony can interpret." The pony military officer said. This caught Celestia and the other's attention. What could he mean by that?

"What exactly do you mean that nopony can interpret?" Celestia asked curiously.

"Your Highness, all the signals that we managed to intercept all use languages that we cannot understand. We've checked the books, we've asked linguist from nearby areas, but none of them can understand a thing the voices say. I have a recording here if you want to see what I mean..."

The pony officer reached into his saddle bag before pulling out a recorder. He set down the recorder on the table and started played the recording.

"大家早上好,这里是华南新闻,今天有重要消息要告诉大家!", 有人说这是美国的核袭击,但没有确切的答案!

"Это новости времени Владивостока, сегодня утром в Тихом океане появилась загадочная вспышка света, правительство России все еще пытается ее идентифицировать"