Battle of Manehattan

=/////Warning: Before you read this page, please read back the previous page named 'i'm back...' page and 'Call of Duty' first!!! <<<<<<

=///This is because I have the wrong order of uploads, the 'i'm back...' and 'Call of duty' page should be the first page, not this!\\\=

=///Five kilometers from Manehattan, EAS Torantrot, January 10, 2007 CLD, 0730 hours\\\=

Inside one of the crew compartments of the Equestrians Airship EAS Torantrot, Captain Cloudy Strike came out of his private cabin and started walking towards the Airship bridge to begin his duties today.

The 59-year-old Pegasus has been a part of Equestrian's royal navy for more than three decades now, and he would approaching retirement age at the age of 60, in fact this will be his last scheduled deployment before his retirement, he plans that after he is done with his duty to his country he will spend the rest of his time in his hometown of Caneighda Province with his wife, but before all of that materialized he still had to remain in command of his Airship and lead his crew in guarding Equestria's airspace.

For now they are on a routine patrol through the province of Neigh York, several kilometers from the city of Manehattan to be precise.

The moment he entered the bridge of their Airship all the crew there quickly sternly saluted him.

"CAPTAIN ON THE BRIDGE!"said by one of the crew.

"At ease salior, how is the situation today?" ask the Captain

"Everything is really good captain, the weather today is very sunny and the wind speed today is about five kilometers per hour, if there are no delay we will arrive at our last stop would be in Neighorage Military Airbase at 0900 hours sir." One of the navigation officers answered

"Glad to hear that sergeant, continue the Airship path towards our destination and keep the speed at 20 knots." Captain ordered.

Captain Cloudy Styrike couldn't contain his joy, this would be his last voyage as an Airship captain and his duties in Equestrian's navy would finally come to an end, he can't wait to finally see his wife Marble Wing again and see his granddaughter Selene Light and her sister Cynthia Star in city of Ottahay and spend the rest of his life in peace.

(These two ocs are personally owned by me.)

But sadly for Captain Cloudy Strike, his last deployment is not gonna be as smooth as he thought it would be, because the situation is gonna turn 180° from now on.

BBBEEEPPP

BBBEEEPPP

BBBEEEPPP

"Erhh sir, we have a situation." Magidar operator alerted

"What is it lieutenant?" Captain asked

"Sir, we detected an dozen of unidentified flying object, twenty kilometers ahead flying towards our position from our nine o'clock direction, speed 250 kph and closing sir." The Magidar operator replied