The Life of the Bacon-Haired Alicorn (Part 1)

Warning : This page may contain something that is likely to to be disturbing, i advise readers to be careful. This will also stray away from the original story but only for some chapters.
I am also obligated to tell you, the readers, that there would be some stuff that deviate from the orignal MLP universe so be ready for that.

Anyways, happy reading!

=///Somewhere in Austaillia\\\=

In the south-western part of Equestria, a place in the Poecianic region, it is one of the most dangerous areas in Equestria. This place is called the Province of Austaillia. From reports from visitors and inhabitants alike, it is the deadliest province in Equestria. There are many deadly creatures living here, ranging from the ever terrifying giant spiders, decapod cockroaches (no idea how such a thing is possible, it's terrifying), and to the infamous hoof sized scorpions.

 There are many deadly creatures living here, ranging from the ever terrifying giant spiders, decapod cockroaches (no idea how such a thing is possible, it's terrifying), and to the infamous hoof sized scorpions

In the past, colonization of the province usually ended in failure or sometimes in the death of entire colonists in the most gruesome way possible. All of this started when the Austaillian provincial government declared war on the Emu birds. When their expedition team arrived at Emu hotspots, they immediately charged towards the birds with their swords, spears, and bows. Unfortunately, despite the Emus not being sentient, these blasted birds managed to repel each and every attack.

(No, I didn't make this stuff up)

Though, just recently, a miracle happened. The ponies are now able to colonize this Tartarus of a region in peace. The ponies never knew what caused this sudden change of environment in the Poecianic region, but they didn't complain, they got more space to colonize. Of course, there were some who were suspicious of the sudden change, but despite their investigations into the matter, they found nothing. As a result, they concluded that it was just magic at the works again. They weren't entirely wrong...

Yes, there was magic, but it was from somepony instead of passive magic. The result of the miracle was of one of the Princesses of Equestria. Everycreature has been taught that there were two Princesses of Equestria: Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. Yet, there was another, the secret Alicorn, the adopted daughter of the Solar Goddess herself. Her body is almost as tall as Cadance, an orange coat and yellow mane with a red streak can be observed. To the humans, her mane looks like perfectly cooked bacon.