Eagle Contact

Announcement : I want to let you guys know that all the jokes i add are only for comedic and ironic reasons, everything is based off of memes I got from Twitter or YouTube, so please don't take it seriously, I just want to make a combination of Realism-Fantasy-Comedy type story, I am also not siding with any country in this story, and by the way I am an Indonesian.

=///Eastern Pacific ocean\\\=

At 9 am in the sky of the pacific ocean there are 6 objects flying in the air with supersonic speed, it is not a bird, nor is it a UFO, nor is it the Ohioans state government secret weapon for world domination.

It was apparently an 94,4 milion dollar aircraft built by Lockheed Martin.
Perfectly financed by American taxpayer money with absolutely 'no' corruption or scandal during its development stages.

The F-35 Lightning II is the pinnacle of America's military-industrial complex, they spent 1.5 trillion dollars and 11 years to develop this aircraft, because the US Senate found out that spending taxpayer money on homelessness or public transportation is not very beneficial for them.

The six planes fly in a 'V' formation, the pilots are ready to die to serve their country and become the first humans to contact the aliens, this was basically a once in a lifetime opportunity, their names would be permanently inscribed in the history books.

Michael klein is one of those brave pilots, he enlisted in the navy in 2021, one of his experiences was when he was deployed in the south china sea, where he and his team helped the Philippine navy to expel Chinese Cruiser that entered their maritime territory.
And he and his team are deployed on the most extraordinary mission of his life, where he will be one of the first humans to fly in the sky of the alien continent.

"Overlords, this is Dagger 1, ETA to the unknown continent in 5 minutes"

"Copy that Dagger 1, Procide towards the continent and settle at 1500 feet."

"Understood."

"Dagger 2, this is Dagger 1, please activate your Electro Optical Targeting System."

"Copy that Dagger 1, activating the Electro Optical Targeting System."

The Electro-Optical Targeting System (EOTS) for the F-35 Lightning II is an affordable, high-performance, lightweight, multi-function system that provides precision air-to-air and air-to-surface targeting capability.

"All right everyone, slow down to 600 miles per hour, make no sudden maneuvers except to try to avoid a threat or collision."

"Affirmative."

"Dagger 1, this is Dagger 6, should we activate the weapon system?"

"Negative Dagger 6, our mission is to peacefully scout the unknown continent, take some photos or gather data and then return to the fleet."

"But what if we get attacked, shouldn't we--."

"Listen to Dagger 6, the top brass doesn't want to start a war with these aliens, the world is watching us, we better contact them peacefully or die trying."

"Erk-, Affirmative."

Michael and his Squardon kept flying for several minutes until they finally spotted something on the horizon.

"Overlords, this is Dagger 1, we have visuals of the unknown continent, i think I saw some kind of structure on the coast."

"Copy that Dagger 1, can you explain what kind of structure you see?"

Michael uses the visual zooming feature with his helmet, the helmet in the F35 has advanced capabilities that can give pilots very good situational awareness, one of the features is being able to see an object/structure from a very far distance, he even has access to the X-ray feature where he is able to see through from his airplane.